Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 01:41 PM   #15
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: NECA retro Ninja Turtle 2-Packs released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
None of my 4 sets have come in. And neither store in town got any at all. They have a bunch of customers like me wanting answers. What a mess.

Thanks so much NECA on your first Turtles release in Canada.

Embarrassing.
I understand the disappointment, but it is what it is. The answer people will get from EB games will be "we thank you for your inquiry, but regretfully we did not receive enough stock to fulfill the number of pre orders that we had received on these items. If we do receive further shipments we will do our best to make it right and fulfill existing orders."

The answer from Neca will boil down to "we only had a limited supply for distribution, now excuse me as I have rocket firing boba fett to attend to". It sucks, I know and can relate but at the end of the day EB isnt in a binding contract with their customers regarding pre orders and will refund you the $5 you put down (if it was even required). If you paid in full I could understand being irate, but outside of that there isnt much that can be done other than hope they restock.

You probably wont find a bigger TMNT fan than myself but I really dont see this as the end of the world. I got 1 of 4 sets and have accepted that I probably wont get the other 3 and it's fine. At this point getting none would be better for my psyche as I will always see Mikey and want the other 3, but I won't run to ebay and over pay. If I get them cool, if not I have an extra 200 bucks in the bank.

Last edited by turtle power eh; 08-29-2019 at 02:17 PM.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping