Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 10:54 PM   #121
wedge1021
Mutant
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
No I mean like do they charge me right away or after my stuff ships? and are they reliable with PO?
It's been awhile since I've done a pre-order with TRU but I believe they don't charge until the item ships.

As for delivery - I think it depends on which shipping service they happen to be using at the time. I've ordered items to my PO Box just fine that were shipped by Canada Post. A month later, the site wouldn't let me use my PO box as it turns out they were using a courier service at the time - had to use my physical address. There was no option to choose. I've had deliveries from them from Canada Post, Purolator, UPS and "no name" couriers over the years.

EDIT - this is from their website. I guess it depends on the item and that's how they select what service is used:

"What are your shipping options and shipping rates?

At Toys"R"Us, we try to offer you the least expensive shipping rates.

To achieve this goal, we have obtained the service of these shipping carriers (Purolator, CornerStone and Canada Post). When you place items in your shopping cart and place the order, it calculates the shipping cost based on the weight and dimension of the items, the shipping method you selected and the destination of your items. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method. However, some items can only be shipped using the Standard shipping option. "

Last edited by wedge1021; 11-10-2020 at 10:57 PM.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping