ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 10:23 AM   #682
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

417-2
Jazwares- Fortnite: Jonesy

Known to my son and his friends (who play Fortnite) as No Skin, Jonesy is as much as a GI Joe analog to the Joe team leader Duke, as Havoc is to Firefly, and truth be told, I think I Jonesy better! Time will tell if he holds up to the new Joe Classified 6” series, but given how great these Jazwares Fortnite figures are, I’m thinking he has some pretty stiff competition.

Pros: Jonesy has a fantastic, detailed look with sculpted bandana/dog tags, multiple expression face plates and a bunch of great accessories including a basic looking pick axe, backpack, machine gun, a med pack and the most interesting plunger/bomb that I have ever seen. Lastly, as with other Fortnite figures, he has an impressive amount of articulation that allows for a great range of poses.

Cons: As my Fortnite collection grows, I am starting to notice some re-painted and re-used parts between the various figures. I initially was getting annoyed, but was agreeable given that it was pretty standard for the industry, however I have now completely come around to it as it looks as though all the character Models reuse parts too! I will also share my other slight issue with these figures: the hand articulation is overkill and actually makes holding accessories more difficult.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping