ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 10:07 AM   #688
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

421-2
Mattel- Hot Wheels: NCC 1701 USS Enterprise

Although not the biggest Hot Wheel fan, I am very appreciative that they release a good amount of pop culture vehicles from my favorite series and often for only a buck or two; what a bargain. Typically speaking I will check the Hot Wheel aisle once in a while and grab a new Batmobile or a Star Ship If I come across it. To be honest, I really feel for those Hot Wheels collectors as I could not imagine trying to track down like a 100 new vehicles for every new series. No wonder I always see them at store openings on the weekend...Also, how do they keep track of them all? I have a hard enough time with Marvel Legends and Black Series figures.

Pros: This is a great little Enterprise for any Star Trek fans desk or office space, or even a fun little space ship for kids. Overall has a nice amount of detail for the side and even comes with a display stand; all for $1.50!

Cons: While I am a fan of the Kelvin universe, I will coincide that this version of the Enterprise may be to everyone’s liking.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping