ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 02:23 PM   #690
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

422-2
Disney Toy Box- Marvel: The Wasp.

I really wonder what is next for both the Wasp and Ant-Man. I mean, Scott, or Ant Man, played a MAJOR role throughout Endgame and the Wasp held her own in the final battle, so you would think that Disney might have a plan for them. Overall I do like their solo movies as they are a bit more light hearted and enjoyable to watch. Unfortunately I don’t really know too much about them outside of their involvement with the Avengers and the MCU, so I don’t know who they may battle, but given that the MCU has never failed me yet, I’m sure there is something they could pull out.

Pros: I really love the sculpt and design of Wasp and like that they included her wings. A good amount of usable articulation allowing for multiple poses. Also a nice figure in her own right, Wasp is a perfect partner to the Ant Man figure that was released at the same time.

Cons: While I understand that these Toy Box figures are typically light on accessories, I don’t really consider wings, an integral part of her costume, as an addition and would have liked either some energy effects or maybe a stand to pose her flying.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping