ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 06:40 PM   #1388
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

S-17
Hasbro- Transformers Studio Series: Brawn.

What can I say except that I am a weak fool who still gets excited over cool looking Transformers, and Brawn, from Bumblebee is a very cool looking Transformer. Good timing considering that I just recently watch Bumblebee again after explaining to my son, who had no seen it, that the first 20 minutes are probably the best ?live? action Transformers that we ever got? and then the teenage coming of age story started. Look, I?m kidding. I?m not going to poopoo a movie from 4 years ago that I actually kind of enjoyed, but could you imagine an entire full length Transformers movie without kids, without stupid humor and without everything bad about the Bay-verse movies? What a dream.

Pros: Brawn was a total impulse purchase, but I?m not mad about it as he?s actually a pretty great Transformer. He looks great in robot mode and looks like he stepped right out of the Bumblebee movie. I also have to give credit to him having a ton of solid articulation and ability to achieve some nice poses. Transformation is intuitive, but frustrating if you use the instructions and the vehicle works as a Cybertron mode. Quick shout out to that amazing headsculpt too.

Cons: I?m still not sure what to do with his head in vehicle mode. It would be too hard to explain it, but if you have him I think you might understand where I am coming from. Also, shame on Hasbro for planned changes. The vehicle mode picture on the back of the package shows that the drill accessory can be pegged into the front grill area, but the actual figure has no such ability. SHAME!!

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping