Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 01:29 PM   #35
wedge1021
Mutant
Re: Star Wars Vintage/Retro Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
If you used stock tracker and it says that it means your store won’t carry it.
^^^
This. The figures are arriving in those big cardboard island displays, I'm pretty sure that only select stores are getting them in. At least for the time being. A few stores show them "Out of Stock" though, so that might mean they are scheduled to get them but just not arrived yet. Keep an eye out.

Last night my local store showed 42 in stock, so 7 cases. I was going to head out that night but it just didn't work out. This morning, the stock read 37. My heart sank - somehow I just knew - and sure enough when I got there at noon, my suspicions were confirmed. Not a single Fett left in the display! But all other were still there in full quantity. Some opportunistic businessperson (ie. @#$% scalper) beat me to them. So I picked out the other 5 for myself, and thought "But the stock only went down by 5 this morning, maybe there was another somewhere... I'll check the toy aisle". And haha! There was a lone Fett hanging on a random peg in the Star Wars section that he missed! So thankfully got a full set (painfully pricey at $17.97 each), but really sucks for others in my area who will be missing a Fett from their set now.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping