Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 11:32 AM   #2805
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Once I (If I) get Ahsoka I think I'm done with this line. This line literally just feels like it's Original Trilogy, Sequel Trilogy and The Mandolorian. Prequels are very neglected unless it's a Clone Trooper that's easy to repaint/retool and sell. Which is exactly what they're most likely to do next year. Sell repainted clones over and over again a long with milking the Mandolorian until the anniversary of ROTJ when they can repack and resell everyone Endor Leia, Han and Luke, Boba and milk the OT once again for a year. Not only that but the fact that these figures are more trouble than they're worth to find too. For ya'll who enjoy buying the same figures over and over again good luck to you but I think I'm out.

That’s how Hasbro operates. Look at Marvel Legends; they repackage and repurpose all the time.
I think the prequels are finally getting some attention and it’s only going to go up from here. The issue with exclusives has always been a problem, they consistently over produce or under produce sought after figures. The issue with these Clone Wars figures is this sense of desperation with them. Which is understandable, Wal-Mart hasn’t provided any information or reassurances that these will be back in stock by Christmas. It feels like once they’re gone, that’s it.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping