View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 01:37 PM   #252
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Haslab Projects General Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I think Hasbro has too much pride to go back to the Rancor, cause them going back to it and succeeding would mean they messed up the first time and that it wasn't the fans fault.

I think like a lot of corporations, they don't have any pride when it comes to making money. I think of someone like Vince McMahon (WWE) who has had bad blood with many people (wrestlers) over the years. Each time you hear things like, "they'll never be in WWE again" and lo and behold, almost all of them show up again down the line. Why? Money talks, BS walks. The only one I have never seen return was Macho Man. Even Bret Hart returned after the Montreal screw job. Why? Money. Vince thought he could make money, and obviously so did Bret Hart.

So Hasbro is probably the same. I'm sure some people don't want to go back to the Rancor, and granted I don't see them doing it right after it failed, but if they thought offering it a second time would make money, they would do it.

As for the reveal, it is apparently the Inquisitor (Reva) lightsaber. Also it is $500US. There is nothing official yet on this so no idea about any of the tiers, extra, etc. However I can safely say that I am not going to be going in on this Haslab. It looks great, but I just don't care enough, especially at this price.

Hopefully it does spin though.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping