Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:53 AM   #10
Icetron
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Nemesis Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Funny, over at Fwoosh it seems like some posters are still trying to come to terms with the fact that we got these first. Icetron I posted the same link there. Funny thing was I walked into my LCS and saw the empty HML case. I looked at the manager and said "where are they" as I scanned the pegs. He says "you're cold" . He kept the whole display under the counter knowing either I or another guy who was waiting for them would be there. What I wasn't expecting was the Nemesis wave (I thought it would be Rulk).
Yeah I know, it seems a bit crazy over there for this kind of thing. I guess we're calm since aside from comic/hobby stores our mass retail places don't stock MLs anymore, so having them 'first' in some way or another is kind of refreshing for once.

I mean if people in the US would complain about $12-13 TF deluxes I think it's not that uncommon to see a big fuss over Canadian comic stores getting Nemesis Wave first. However people have been waiting since 2007 for these so it's somewhat understandable I guess.

I just really want the red Daredevil so hopefully someone doesn't want it when they get their set.
Icetron is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping