ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-28-2016, 02:12 AM   #1
erreipjoshua
Red Shirt
Canada post work disruption!

I know this is not related to action figures sightings but this might keep us updated about our online shopping. Just to let you know guys if you haven't read the news about work disruption of canada post. They will NOT deliver mail and parcels during these events which is on next week or at the start of July. Im posting this because I usually pick up my orders at canada post at a shoppers drug mart. I don't know why my orders keep on landing to them always even it says home delivery. So if canada post carries your deliveries, get them or order now better yet wait for them until they are done. Just found this while I'm on Google or you can search about this. Canada post on strike.
erreipjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 02:53 AM   #2
sebastianduhra
Clonetrooper
Re: Canada post work disruption!

I getting super tired of Canada Posts whining

I remember the last "strike" that ended up making the union look like a bunch of douches at the expense of consumers
sebastianduhra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 08:50 AM   #3
SanMiguel
Agent of Shield
SanMiguel's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastianduhra View Post
I getting super tired of Canada Posts whining

I remember the last "strike" that ended up making the union look like a bunch of douches at the expense of consumers
Totally agree. I believe that Govt employee shouldn't have the right to go on strike. What ever happened to the phrase "Public Service".
SanMiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 12:58 PM   #4
anonymousit2016
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by erreipjoshua View Post
I know this is not related to action figures sightings but this might keep us updated about our online shopping. Just to let you know guys if you haven't read the news about work disruption of canada post. They will NOT deliver mail and parcels during these events which is on next week or at the start of July. Im posting this because I usually pick up my orders at canada post at a shoppers drug mart. I don't know why my orders keep on landing to them always even it says home delivery. So if canada post carries your deliveries, get them or order now better yet wait for them until they are done. Just found this while I'm on Google or you can search about this. Canada post on strike.
i have the same with you
anonymousit2016 is offline   Reply With Quote