ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 08-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #31
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham
Re: Flavour of the Week

DCUC Wave 5 Riddler, which I aquired thanks to board member Lars573, is getting all my attention this week! Love the sculpt and the paint is flawless and I am just lov'n that awesome cane Nygma carries around!

Can't find anything wrong with this figure other than I wish they'd given him red hair instead of black, similar to his BTAS counterpart, but like I am going to complain about something so minor with such an awesome figure! I now have an even greater appreciation for this version of the Riddler with the Silver Age Frank Gorshin version being released later this year.

Wave 5 Riddler is the deffinative, modern take on this classic Batman Rogue and so worth picking up! Thanks again, Lars573! Mr. Nygma kicks some serious ass!

5/5

My Blog: Infinite Earths
Twitter: @InfinteEarths
Facebook

Last edited by Prowl_2009; 08-10-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Prowl_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:17 AM   #32
pud333
Master of the Universe

My POC Joes are getting lots of off shelf time, but so is my DCUC Superman now that I have Lex to slap him around with chunks of kryptonite.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #33
JTCh
Toku

WFC Optimus and BB
JTCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #34
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

My Clone Wars Kul Teska is getting all the attention this week! For anyone who has yet to pick up this TRU exclusive, I highly recommend you do! He is massive and although his sole accessory is a display stand, he still comes with one seriously loaded battle suit with hidden rockets and a massive ion blaster arm! Plus, he is just MASSIVE! He's heads above the tallest Clone and is ready to bring some serious hurt to Republic Forces! He comes packaged in a beautiful window-style box and comes complete with also a stats card and game dice! He's a serious win! Hasbro chalks up another win in my books with this hulking Techno Union Scientists!

5/5

Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #35
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Classics Rodimus!

Never thought I'd be writing that, but I finally have! It took four long years before I was able to get my hands on this Autobot and let me tell ya, the wait was so worth it!

The Dome Zero alt mode with it's flame deco, darkened windows and rear spoiler are awesome! It was one of those concept cars any car nut wanted to see put into production (or at least those that were present at the 1978 Tokoyo Auto Show ).

Robot mode is flawless and really does the character of Hot Rod some justice! Love how the tailpipe converts into his weapon and the head sculpt is spot on!

A BIG 5/5 for Classics Rodimus! Both modes are flawless and accurate and, although it took four years to get my hands on him, I'd certainly say he was worth the wait!

Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #36
pud333
Master of the Universe

Really digging the HA Barricade and HA Jazz. Particularly Jazz. His visor gimmick is pretty cool. Probably best HA since Bumblebee. Also really digging my wave 2 POC figures. And I finally opened my SDCC Lotso, and that thing ROCKS! He's just a giant carebear. The flocking is cool, but your fingers smell like strawberries after handling him. My whole toy room smells like strawberry cereal now.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #37
MisBio12
Cobra Trooper

Halo reach emile. Its one hell of a step up from prevouis waves.THe
painting details of the figure are amazing. And the articulation is great.I highly recommed it for any collecter or fans of halo
Old 09-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #38
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Clone Wars Pre Vizsla! Everything about this figure, from his removable helmet to his cloth cape, from his dark saber to the color scheme on his armor, rocks hard! Dare I say he is one of the best, if not the best, figures to come out of this Star Wars line thus far!

He's well articulated and the sculpt is great and it sure is nice to have a new Mando to add to the collection, as I sure many of my vod out there will agree to!

Yet another 5/5 for this Mando Commando!

Now to get some Mandalorian Warriors to join their commander in battle! Highly recommended piece! Get it as soon as you can! You will not be disappointed!

Facebook
Old 09-08-2010, 11:11 AM   #39
CTO15
Avengers Assemble!

just MU and IM2 figures.

I just got multiple man yesterday, I really wish he had a coat
CTO15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #40
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

DCUC. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot on these figures at AFX this year.