ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-27-2021, 06:17 PM   #1911
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
I take it you never watched the Pokemon 2000 movie lol
I have actually. How is that relevant here though?
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 08:23 PM   #1912
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I have actually. How is that relevant here though?
the movie's title.... -_-... "the power of one".... The entire movie was about the power that one person has to make change.... Oh well I guess you didnt get the reference, maybe you havent seen it in a while.

And it sounds like youre happy with not buying piggy, so there you go. Problem solved.

Last edited by random11; 10-27-2021 at 08:27 PM.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 08:49 PM   #1913
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
the movie's title.... -_-... "the power of one".... The entire movie was about the power that one person has to make change.... Oh well I guess you didnt get the reference, maybe you havent seen it in a while.

And it sounds like youre happy with not buying piggy, so there you go. Problem solved.
I haven't seen that movie in a very long time. Sorry for not remembering the sub title. No.. one person can't make a difference. If one person could, organized efforts of people wouldn't be needed to get things fixed or changed. In the movie not even Ashe could make the change alone. He had the help of his friends and a literal God of the Pokemon world. Lugia. Problem solved, what? I never intended to buy the big. I never said I was boycotting anything. You're the one who said to do so and I told you that it's pointless
Old 10-27-2021, 08:59 PM   #1914
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I haven't seen that movie in a very long time. Sorry for not remembering the sub title. No.. one person can't make a difference. If one person could, organized efforts of people wouldn't be needed to get things fixed or changed. In the movie not even Ashe could make the change alone. He had the help of his friends and a literal God of the Pokemon world. Lugia. Problem solved, what? I never intended to buy the big. I never said I was boycotting anything. You're the one who said to do so and I told you that it's pointless
I said dont buy it if you dont want to pay that high of a price. Pretty simple. Just so we're clear, Im not here demanding people not buy it. I couldn't care less what other people buy with their money.

And to avoid continuing a dumb argument Im going to just say, any change has to start with one person. That was the point of the movie. If everyone thinks the way you do - that one person cant make a difference - then nothing will ever change.

So again, supply and demand... if you dont like high priced figures. Dont buy it.
Old 10-27-2021, 09:08 PM   #1915
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield

Anywayyyy, In Space Silver was finally announced and stocked on Pulse, I believe to be partnered for Walgreens.

I wanna say, I hope this alleviates the Canadian stock being scooped up by scalpers but not sure how distribution is going. Just hoping everyone who wants one, gets one.
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 09:35 PM   #1916
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticShin27 View Post
Anywayyyy, In Space Silver was finally announced and stocked on Pulse, I believe to be partnered for Walgreens.

I wanna say, I hope this alleviates the Canadian stock being scooped up by scalpers but not sure how distribution is going. Just hoping everyone who wants one, gets one.
i called my eb a week ago and they had it in store already. So i snagged it.
Old 10-27-2021, 10:01 PM   #1917
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
I said dont buy it if you dont want to pay that high of a price. Pretty simple. Just so we're clear, Im not here demanding people not buy it. I couldn't care less what other people buy with their money.

And to avoid continuing a dumb argument Im going to just say, any change has to start with one person. That was the point of the movie. If everyone thinks the way you do - that one person cant make a difference - then nothing will ever change.

So again, supply and demand... if you dont like high priced figures. Dont buy it.
Whatever, nothing I say seems to sink in anyway. I also had no plan to buy the pig in the first place nor was I complaining about price so idk why you keep telling me "don't like the price, don't buy it" like I was.
Old 10-28-2021, 12:11 AM   #1918
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Can you people stop bumping the thread with pointless comments?
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 12:15 AM   #1919
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Can you people stop bumping the thread with pointless comments?
That’s what a discussion thread is for. You might find yourself better suited with the sightings threads. You won’t get pinged as much.
Old 10-28-2021, 12:43 AM   #1920
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
That’s what a discussion thread is for. You might find yourself better suited with the sightings threads. You won’t get pinged as much.
No, this thread is not meant for people to discuss absolutely nothing. It's meant to discuss the Lightning collection. The mods are probably going to delete all of these comments. Thread needs to stay on topic.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote