ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 03-18-2021, 09:50 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Star Wars Black Series ? Luke Skywalker, Jaxxon, Carnor Ja

Four new Star Wars: The Black Series 6″ Scale Figures have been revealed by StarWars.com. Each of the figures is based on a few comics from Star Wars history. These are being released as part of Hasbro’s Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary celebration. Included are the following: Star Wars: Heir to the Empire – Luke Skywalker with Ysalamiri Star Wars Adventures – Jaxxon Star Wars: Darth Maul – Darth Maul Star Wars: Crimson Empire – Carnor Jax Pre-orders for this wave will go live on Friday, March 19th at 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EST). We will update with pre-order links » Continue Reading.

The post Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Star Wars Black Series – Luke Skywalker, Jaxxon, Carnor Jax, and Darth Maul appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 03-18-2021, 01:44 PM   #2
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Star Wars Black Series ? Luke Skywalker, Jaxxon, Carno

While I love me some EU, could they have done a lazier job here? The only figure that looks like they put in any effort is nightmare Bucky O’Hare, and even he looks wildly inaccurate to the art style shown.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 02:38 PM   #3
Robimus
Super Moderator
Re: Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Star Wars Black Series ? Luke Skywalker, Jaxxon, Carno

Kir Kanos looks good to me.

Too bad he is in a Carnor Jax box

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 03:25 PM   #4
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

No idea who “nightmare Bucky O’Hare” character is but that name you made up has me sold. I am getting that and that will be the name.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 05:58 PM   #5
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Really Hasbro? Would it break the bank to give Dagobah Luke a belt?
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 06:43 PM   #6
Wintermute
Master of the Universe

Yeah, while I'll probably pick up Maul and Bucky O'Hare, I'm not blown away by these.

I wish Hasbro put as much effort into these EU/Legends characters as they did with Jaina Solo, which is still a phenomenal figure.
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote