ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 11-01-2011, 03:25 AM   #1
Robimus
Super Moderator
Bret Hart at C4!

So this past weekend the Central Canada Comic Con happened in Winnipeg. There were a ton of awesome things going on(as you may have seen some of in other threads.)

One of the highlights for me was that local wrestling promoter Marc Merric brought in one of the greatest wrestling stars in the history of the industry, Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

It was an amazing, well organized appearance which featured not just autograph/photo oppurtunities with Bret, but a full wrestling experience with a ring entrance, matches, music and the whole nine yards.

Believe me when Bret Hart's music hit and your standing within arms length of him as he comes out, well, it just sends shivers.

Over the weekend Bret took part in multiple ways, he cut a couple promo's, acting as his nephew's(DH Smith of WWE fame) Manager, signed autographes and posed for pictures.

When Bret was featured in(and around) the ring the crowds were absolutly massive(like 1000 people surrounding the ring cheering).

All in all it was the most completely awesome experience I've seen at one of these types of conventions. It really felt like I was at a full blown WWE event. The production quality was just so high from Marc and his crew.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Re: Bret Hart at C4!

Cool, he sure is looking old now, heh. Looks like he's lost a lot of weight too since his prime days. Haha, I remember that one year when he and the Hart family (Owen, British Bulldog, the guy with the goatee) was at the Calgary Stampede having a match with... forgot who...
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

I take it the show was a success despite the Wizard issues?
Old 11-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
Robimus
Super Moderator

Huge success.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote