ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-18-2022, 02:44 PM   #2181
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
Maybe. MMPR enthusiasts weren't enough for the shelfwarming pumpkin rapper and sphinx though.

Casuals might not find these appealling, because they aren't traditional Power Ranger suits. Could be another Andros in Disguise situation.
You could be right, but we'll just have to see though. However I think what we all can agree on is that these will not be flying off shelves at $40.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 07:28 PM   #2182
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Just checked with the TRU near me for the Ninjetti figures. They're still showing as in-transit. I know they're expensive, but I'm a sucker for MMPR.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 08:00 AM   #2183
Ksteel
Mutant

Zeo Yellow in stock on Amazon, for those who wanted that one:

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-F2060-P...s%2C179&sr=8-2
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 01:05 PM   #2184
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
Zeo Yellow in stock on Amazon, for those who wanted that one:

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-F2060-P...s%2C179&sr=8-2
Ugh. So tempting! I have her on order at GameStop but man their Ranger distribution has been all over the place lately. Finally got Dinocharge Green and In Space Pink in from them two weeks ago, but still haven?t gotten Zeo Yellow or Phantom. A buddy got Phantom in from them so it seems like they?re just getting stock from Hasbro in bits and pieces. I love my local GameStop but it?s a tad unnerving playing the waiting game with them. Doesn?t help that their website still lists the whole wave as not releasing until next week. And geez don?t get me started on In Space Blue vs Psycho Silver. I could have walked to the States, bought it (probably on clearance), and been back weeks ago and it still hasn?t shown up here yet. I can?t wait to finish the teams I?ve started so I can stop giving Hasbro my money.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 08:37 PM   #2185
ghostlurk29
Mutant

https://www.gamestop.ca/Toys-Collect...orphin-eye-guy

Eye-guy - $42 w/edge
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 10:19 PM   #2186
aliasyvr
Super Friend

Just received notification that the Ecliptor/Astronema and Finster has shipped from Amazon.ca!
aliasyvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM   #2187
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasyvr View Post
Just received notification that the Ecliptor/Astronema and Finster has shipped from Amazon.ca!
Thanks for sharing! I had multiple orders for Ecliptor\Astronema due to it's fluctuating preorder price. I was able to cancel the original/most expensive one.

***I had kept the original order in the event the set was in short supply, and the possibility that Amazon might ship by order#. Doesn't look like that will be an issue.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 01:44 AM   #2188
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
Thanks for sharing! I had multiple orders for Ecliptor\Astronema due to it's fluctuating preorder price. I was able to cancel the original/most expensive one.

***I had kept the original order in the event the set was in short supply, and the possibility that Amazon might ship by order#. Doesn't look like that will be an issue.
Yeah, I had 2 ship by accident since I forgot to cancel the more expensive preorder. Oh well, I'll just return it.

Finster also shipped.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 10:10 AM   #2189
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Ugh. So tempting! I have her on order at GameStop but man their Ranger distribution has been all over the place lately. Finally got Dinocharge Green and In Space Pink in from them two weeks ago, but still haven?t gotten Zeo Yellow or Phantom. A buddy got Phantom in from them so it seems like they?re just getting stock from Hasbro in bits and pieces. I love my local GameStop but it?s a tad unnerving playing the waiting game with them. Doesn?t help that their website still lists the whole wave as not releasing until next week. And geez don?t get me started on In Space Blue vs Psycho Silver. I could have walked to the States, bought it (probably on clearance), and been back weeks ago and it still hasn?t shown up here yet. I can?t wait to finish the teams I?ve started so I can stop giving Hasbro my money.
I also have her on PO w/ gamestop and after Today's update Imma just cancel. ETA got moved to March 30th, just gonna take the L and spend the extra $3.
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 02:39 AM   #2190
aliasyvr
Super Friend

Wow impressive! I got both sets from Amazon.ca today! First time doing a PO with Amazon.ca (I know it's not always this reliable). Great action figures!!!
aliasyvr is offline   Reply With Quote