ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 06-24-2009, 11:47 AM   #121
pud333
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel 3.75" thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTO15 View Post
anybody got a line on how to get some of the SDCC exclusives? Hopefully HTS will sell them again, but I'm just trying to figure out how to bring it to canada. any thought?
I've been thinking about the same thing. Beyond paying bloated prices on Ebay or BBTS, I'm not sure how to get them. I've been trying to make contacts with collectors in the US. Maybe one of them will be willing to get some for me. This is when having friends in the US would be a good thing.
pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #122
WildMike
Super Friend

Did any other more of my Canadian friends subscribe to Marvel digital comics and order the Nick Fury figure? If so, have your cheques been cashed yet? Still waiting to see mine go through and it has been about two weeks now. I imagine it has arrived but the may just stockpile them for awhile.

On a side note, I am enjoying the digital comics. I try to read a few each night and it seems to be turning out to be a pretty good deal. I doubt I will renew though - not that good of a deal - but for a one time thing I am getting to read quite a few comics I would not have otherwise!
WildMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #123
HumanEraser LS-02
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent 91

I don't care if that Bucky-Cap is a rehash of the DD mold, I want that figure. Then again, Walmart here won't stock these probably.

EDIT: Apparently, there will be two Spider-Man figures in Wave 5. The red/black one that was in that link, and a red/dark navy blue one, which will come hanging upside down! Almost forgot that.

Last edited by HumanEraser LS-02; 06-24-2009 at 01:14 PM.
HumanEraser LS-02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #124
CTO15
Avengers Assemble!

found this news at Marvelous News

colossus looks sweet, but no articulation is kinda poopy. Wolverine has a removable mask? thats crazy
CTO15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #125
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTO15 View Post
found this news at Marvelous News

colossus looks sweet, but no articulation is kinda poopy. Wolverine has a removable mask? thats crazy
Yeah, it's the same thing with the Blob/Sabretooth. No articulation on Blob because he is launcher. Same with Colossus.

However, that hopefully means we will get actual figures down the line.
canprime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:56 AM   #126
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Yeah, it's the same thing with the Blob/Sabretooth. No articulation on Blob because he is launcher. Same with Colossus.

However, that hopefully means we will get actual figures down the line.
Definitely no articulation on Blob. His arms go up, and swing down. That's about it. He can't even hold his arms up. I thought there might be a locking mechanism or something, or a trigger, but his arms just flop back down right away.

Sabertooth is pretty cool. Kinda big, but he's sort of supposed to be so it's okay. Great articulation. Even his head has a pretty good range of movement. He's just a big old monster.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #127
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

That's the way he should be. However I really want the version with Logan and his motorcycle that has never shown up here in Canada. It has the more accurate short hair for the Jim Lee costume.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #128
lars573
Clone trooper

The only problem with that is then your stuck with Logan on a motorcycle.
lars573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:56 AM   #129
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lars573 View Post
The only problem with that is then your stuck with Logan on a motorcycle.

I don't have a Logan yet and the motorcycle would be easy to use, or customize. So I could live with it.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #130
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
That's the way he should be. However I really want the version with Logan and his motorcycle that has never shown up here in Canada. It has the more accurate short hair for the Jim Lee costume.
Sabertooth is pretty tall. He's as tall as the MU Hulk. He's a hefty figure too. Solid. But that just may be due to his larger size. The Blob is basically a shell. He's bigger than Sabertooth, but almost half the weight. You can tell he's hollow inside.

Yeah, the version with the short hair never showed up here. I would have preferred that, but this will do. I don't think I'll rebuy him if the short haired version shows up here. Instead, we got logan and his bike seperately. Honestly, that logan version is pretty weak. His face sculpt is kinda lame and it just looks wierd with his claws out on his motorcycle. I dunno. Just my opinion.

Tags
marvel universe