ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 01-02-2020, 09:52 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Official Images

It’s official, McFarlane Toys DC Comics license has begun and official images and product info have been revealed.* While some dropped yesterday, a full range of pics and details are now available.** Check out all the details after the break, and hit your favorite shops to pre-order yours today! Quick List of Wave 1 Items: Batman: Detective Comics #1000 Batman: Detective Comics #1000 Variant Chase Superman: Action Comics #1000 Batgirl: Art of the Crime Nightwing: Better Than Batman The Batman Who Laughs Batman: Batman the Animated Series Superman: Superman the Animated Series Green Lantern: Justice League Harley Quinn: Classic Green » Continue Reading.

The post McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Official Images appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 01-02-2020, 07:07 PM   #2
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Official Images

Yikes. This line is just all over the place. And 7 inches? No thanks. Hopefully Hasbro gets the license in the near future so we can have good retail DC figures. It’s embarrassing at this point.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 07:46 PM   #3
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Female figs have double jointed elbows which is impressive but ankles look terrible on most of these
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 02:18 AM   #4
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

I kind of like the different take on the BAF concept. A vehicle instead of a figure, and you only have to get 3 figures to complete the BA(V)?

The only thing that surprises me is that they put the pieces with what are probably the more popular figures.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 04:21 AM   #5
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Yikes. This line is just all over the place. And 7 inches? No thanks. Hopefully Hasbro gets the license in the near future so we can have good retail DC figures. It’s embarrassing at this point.
I like what I am seeing so far. The animated figures are off but if you look at the earlier Spawn animated figures, that's how McFarlane does his animated figures.

From what I can see, Hasbro is handling the Marvel Legends line and Star Wars pretty well but not so good with Power Rangers.
With McFarlane I can see the figures having unique sculpts for the most part instead of sharing the same bodies and head sculpts.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 06:23 PM   #6
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

I never followed the link, I’m impressed especially with the classic Batman and Superman
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 08:22 PM   #7
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
I kind of like the different take on the BAF concept. A vehicle instead of a figure, and you only have to get 3 figures to complete the BA(V)?

The only thing that surprises me is that they put the pieces with what are probably the more popular figures.
The BAF figures retail at $29.99 and the non BAF at $24.99 which is interesting as well!
Mitchbb is offline   Reply With Quote