ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 02-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #21
GMfan101
Cobra Trooper
Re: 2010 Canadian Toy and Hobby Fair Lego Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
I'm curious, when you saw the images of the Hogwarts castle set, do you remember seeing any thestrals? (black winged skeleton horse thingys). It's rumored that the new castle set is a combination of the first version and the one made for Order of the Phoenix. The OotP one had two thestrals in it, and I'm hoping that the improved version keeps them.
The images of Hogwarts didn't have any figures on it just the castle. I recognized it and asked if this was a set that already came out and our guide said "it takes elements from the previous incarnations and has some new improvements". Whether or not the Thesrals are there I can't give you a solid answer.

LoL of all the items there the Harry Potter stuff was the ONLY stuff that wasn't there physically....even the Toy Story 3 stuff were all prototypes
GMfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #22
Ravenxl7
Potter fan since 2000
Re: 2010 Canadian Toy and Hobby Fair Lego Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan101 View Post
The images of Hogwarts didn't have any figures on it just the castle. I recognized it and asked if this was a set that already came out and our guide said "it takes elements from the previous incarnations and has some new improvements". Whether or not the Thesrals are there I can't give you a solid answer.
Thanks for the reply. Too bad it didn't picture any of the mini-figures. Definitely sounds like the rumor that it's a combination of past sets is true, and it's nice to hear that it'll have improvements. Having a couple of thestrals, and maybe even a dementor or two, would help make the set more interesting for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan101 View Post
LoL of all the items there the Harry Potter stuff was the ONLY stuff that wasn't there physically....even the Toy Story 3 stuff were all prototypes
That's interesting. Maybe they didn't have any read to display or something. Would also explain why they only had pictures of two of the sets there.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Hagrid's Hut set. It should be interesting to see who get's included with it. Hagrid and Fang are obvious, but I can see them including other characters too. Like the trio, Dumbledore, or maybe even Cornelius Fudge, who as far as I can tell, hasn't been made as a Lego minifigure.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 02-02-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lego