ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 04-25-2020, 10:57 AM   #431
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Yeah, but strangely enough that order never got fulfilled. Yellow came back into stock in March and then in April. I preordered one for all 3 times she came in stock (Jan, March and April) and only the April order got fulfilled (I ended up canceling the other 2 orders after having to wait such a long time).
When in April?? Weird! I pre-ordered Trini the MMPR Yellow Ranger in January and March and both are still pending. January order is waiting for email and March is scheduled to ship in June? When did she show up in April again?
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 11:01 AM   #432
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by springwolf84 View Post
Hmm, no movement on the Trini I ordered April 15. Though the arrival date did move up from May 15 to May 6. My January order is still sitting there doing nothing.
I'm still questioning if I should cancel the January order now or wait and see which will show up the quickest or worst comes to worst I'll get two of them! I only want one Yellow and hopefully the other Yellow will go to another collector that wants her in their collection
Old 04-25-2020, 11:15 AM   #433
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
When in April?? Weird! I pre-ordered Trini the MMPR Yellow Ranger in January and March and both are still pending. January order is waiting for email and March is scheduled to ship in June? When did she show up in April again?
I ordered mine April 16. Shipped this morning and arriving on Tuesday.
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 11:33 AM   #434
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
It's just the slow and uneven distribution causing the issues. Kimberly was hard to get now she's getting easier and easier (https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Power-Rang.../E4D29A40.html).

My Trini from Dorkside never shipped. They said their shipment never shipped but I'm thinking they got short shipped since you got one!

However, I seemed to have lucked out as I saw her "in stock" on Amazon.ca a few days ago and so I just threw in an order and she supposedly shipped today. So here's hoping!
I was lucky. Not because I managed to secure one. But I had it shipped to my office and the postman just left it in front of the building door. I was just lucky I went down on time.
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 12:04 PM   #435
erik352
Cylon Centurion

wow. congrats on trini. sucks for all of us who ordered on January. sigh
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 12:20 PM   #436
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
I ordered mine April 16. Shipped this morning and arriving on Tuesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
I was lucky. Not because I managed to secure one. But I had it shipped to my office and the postman just left it in front of the building door. I was just lucky I went down on time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
Lucky day for those that got theirs or gonna get theirs soon. Hopefully everyone that pre-ordered will acquire one soon
Old 04-25-2020, 12:25 PM   #437
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Lucky day for those that got theirs or gonna get theirs soon. Hopefully everyone that pre-ordered will acquire one soon
I still wonder about Trini's rarity and populatity. Despite the fact there is only one per case.
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 01:33 PM   #438
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
I still wonder about Trini's rarity and populatity. Despite the fact there is only one per case.
Same can be said about the Kimberly MMPR Pink Ranger when it first was released. Amazon, Canuckibles, Northmen Collectibles, Silver Snail had her for pre-order but sadly no one knew how hard one per case was gonna sell. Lord Zedd should have been a sign but Lord Drakkon was the worst case so far. Hopefully Billy MMPR Blue Ranger will be a BIGGER, Better and Wider release and not so many disappointed collectors out there!
Old 04-25-2020, 03:14 PM   #439
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper

That’s so frustrating. Mine was ordered on April 15 when it was in stock, and it still hasn’t shipped. Why would ones ordered a day later ship earlier?! Very strange. Hopefully it still goes through!

I know I had options to get her from other e-tailers but I didn’t see any that were Canadian - no way I’m paying the crazy shipping costs to get one from a US warehouse like Dorkside or BigBadToyStore. Not for something that SHOULD be available in Canada at some point!

And people want their MMPR teams - that’s why we care about Trini! I really don’t understand why Hasbro has had them all at such low case quantities!
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 03:25 PM   #440
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by springwolf84 View Post
That’s so frustrating. Mine was ordered on April 15 when it was in stock, and it still hasn’t shipped. Why would ones ordered a day later ship earlier?! Very strange. Hopefully it still goes through!

I know I had options to get her from other e-tailers but I didn’t see any that were Canadian - no way I’m paying the crazy shipping costs to get one from a US warehouse like Dorkside or BigBadToyStore. Not for something that SHOULD be available in Canada at some point!

And people want their MMPR teams - that’s why we care about Trini! I really don’t understand why Hasbro has had them all at such low case quantities!
To be fair, I had one preordered from BBTS and it said April 2020 as a release date. It remained as a preorder and it's the end of April. I ended up canceling that preorder too because Amazon.ca shipped mine.

This is clearly a Hasbro issue since it's affecting both Canadian and American retailers.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote