ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 07-28-2013, 07:26 PM   #3811
tfHunter
Mutant
Re: Post your Action Figure hauls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTO15 View Post
picked up a Batman Unlimited Batman figure on sale at Target.
Great figure too! My default Bats
tfHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:36 PM   #3812
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Heads up blind baggers, you know those Series 1 NSMBWii Blind Bags target was clearancing out, turns out they're doing it because nice fresh cases of Series #2 simply called Super Mario are now being made available.

For those unaware that Series #2 even exists you have a selection of the following:

Mario (Standard in every series apparently)
Princess Peach (Really milking the mold)
Princess Daisy (Gotta find her, code crackers please inform me which number is underlined for her if you get her.)
Wario (Looks like I can avoid picking up the small bike set from Mario Kart for his character.)
Koopa Paratroopa
Dry Bones
Shy Guy
Boo

For you code lovers out there the number on the back I picked up is 0513070, from what I can tell if the last digit is underlined you're getting the Boo (Which I picked up) the second last digit is underlined and if memory serves (from reading the instructions through the back of the semi-transparent packaging) you've got yourself a Shy Guy. (Take that with a grain of salt, it's been a few hours since I looked at them all, though I'm fairly certain it was the second last number underlined with the Shy Guy in it.

As for the rest of the code, try your luck folks, pick a figure win a prize.

Time for you folks who enjoy Mario enough to army build a small Koopa army to get hoppin' over to your local Targets. (I do wish Wal-Mart, TRU or even RCSS would start stocking these.)

Also nabbed a Yellow Yoshi from Series 1 at Clearance price, would have gotten a Yellow Toad too, but didn't want to chance not having enough $$$ for'it.

Only really need Fire Mario and Yellow Toad now as I nabbed Blue Toad and Ice Luigi earlier in the week.

Scale wise that Boo is more like Big Boo next to Yoshi, or Medium Boo, certainly not accurate scaling going on, but who said there would be?

All these blind bags and still no sign of the K'Nex Mario Brothers building sets, hope they start trickling in soon. I'm tempted to pick up one just for the hell of it.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:15 AM   #3813
narita
Agent of Shield

Was lucky enough to find a case of MU figs at local TRU in BC. Bought MU Mysterio, Rhino, Capt America, Elektra, and Silver Surfer. Heads up for completists, cardbacks are different and numbered different.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MU haul.jpg (73.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg MU haul (2).jpg (70.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg MU haul (3).jpg (93.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg MU haul (4).jpg (95.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg MU haul (5).jpg (90.5 KB, 11 views)
narita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #3814
Snoudzy
Super Friend

Went for a movie jaunt to Saskatoon and picked up all the Series Two (Blue) Kre-O Micro-Changers at TRU.

The numbers posted here:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...-codes-177423/

worked out.

Last edited by Snoudzy; 07-30-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Snoudzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:05 PM   #3815
FlightWeaponAlpha
Cobra Trooper
Send a message via Skype™ to FlightWeaponAlpha

Star Wars Black 6" figures wave 1 at Toys r Us. Can't wait to get home and crack them open.
FlightWeaponAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #3816
Axe2024
Red Shirt

My haul for today. Got home and found my order from HTS. Other items are from my pull list and the new DC Animated Film.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-07-31 20.12.31.jpg (91.0 KB, 96 views)

Last edited by Axe2024; 08-01-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Axe2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #3817
tfHunter
Mutant

Flashpoint paradox is awesome... Nice score on that Deadpool taco pack, almost too nice to open...
tfHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #3818
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

More Super Mario Series 2 Blind Bag info to report.

Picked up four more today, plus that Yellow Toad from Series 1 I still needed. (Since Fire Mario is packed with a Hammer Bros. in one of the sets we still haven't seen around Canada yet I figured I'd get him that way instead of having too many duplicates.)

Anyway, my earlier report indicated that if the second to last number was underlined you'd find a Shy Guy, correct. I was right with my memory.

Now for newer stuff. The third to last number is the Koopa Paratroopa.

The second from first number is Wario.

And the first number, if double-underlined will be Daisy. (Leaving me to believe that Peach or Mario might be the common regular underlined version of that number.)

If anybody picks up a Dry Bones and knows which number that is, thanks as I still need him, and I suspect all four Koopa Troopers are the last four digits underlined, at least that's my hypothesis.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #3819
Zone55555
Clonetrooper

A few hours driving around London scored me some new Star Wars for the first time in memory:

1x 6" Black Series #04 - R2-D2

The entire wave 1 (#01-08) of 3-3/4" Black Series

Mission Series #MS01 Darth Vader + Seeker Droid (only MS from this wave worth owning IMHO)
Zone55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #3820
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Found these at walmart, picked up all of them except for daisy. Codes for what I found pretty much march yours.

1st 0 underline Mario
5 underline wario
1 underline peach
3 underline dry bones
2nd 0 underline paratroopa
7 underline shyguy
3rd 0 underline boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
More Super Mario Series 2 Blind Bag info to report.

Picked up four more today, plus that Yellow Toad from Series 1 I still needed. (Since Fire Mario is packed with a Hammer Bros. in one of the sets we still haven't seen around Canada yet I figured I'd get him that way instead of having too many duplicates.)

Anyway, my earlier report indicated that if the second to last number was underlined you'd find a Shy Guy, correct. I was right with my memory.

Now for newer stuff. The third to last number is the Koopa Paratroopa.

The second from first number is Wario.

And the first number, if double-underlined will be Daisy. (Leaving me to believe that Peach or Mario might be the common regular underlined version of that number.)

If anybody picks up a Dry Bones and knows which number that is, thanks as I still need him, and I suspect all four Koopa Troopers are the last four digits underlined, at least that's my hypothesis.
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote