ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 03-03-2022, 03:25 PM   #5021
Lord Scareglow
Whatever
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnx0110 View Post
The Marvel Legends Avengers Controller wave finally up on Gamestop.ca.
https://www.gamestop.ca/SearchResult...Marvel+Legends
Man Finally, but damn what Blue Marvel is out of stock already? wouldn't have thought Blue Marvel would be the one to go first.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 03:49 PM   #5022
Webs
Man of Spiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
I remember TRU Canada once getting a Star Wars 6-inch item that in the USA was a Walmart exclusive (some kind of trooper I think, it's been a long time). Caught me off-guard when it showed up at my TRU and I recall mentioning it to a friend. It sold out fast despite the high price of $39.99.

That said, if TRU today got Dr Strange, they'd probably charge you $60+tax for it!
The Avengers movie Captain America with Thor's hammer was a walmart exclusive in the states, but TRU carried it here. I've mentioned before, but it was rumored that the comic Strange will be at walmart in Canada and will cost $40ish. Still hasn't been confirmed, but I'm holding out hope it's true.
Webs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:09 PM   #5023
sweatyspidey
Super Friend

Well IIRC Walmart Canada has received some recent exclusives. Cable, IW Cap, Compound Hulk and NWH Red and Black suit Spidey off the top of my head. So maybe Dr Strange could be on the way.
sweatyspidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:10 PM   #5024
gman
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
TRU seems to get Target exclusives
That was it. Thanks for reminding me.

Last edited by gman; 03-03-2022 at 05:48 PM.
gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:12 PM   #5025
gman
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
The Avengers movie Captain America with Thor's hammer was a walmart exclusive in the states, but TRU carried it here. I've mentioned before, but it was rumored that the comic Strange will be at walmart in Canada and will cost $40ish. Still hasn't been confirmed, but I'm holding out hope it's true.
By the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak make it so!
gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:13 PM   #5026
wesperino
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Same here.

Didn?t think I?d see compound hulk but I found him at a Walmart here in Ontario. Didn?t think I?d see imperial crosshair or bad batch rex but found them too. Exclusives are always a pain but some of them end up being some of the best. I?ve heard of paint issues with this strange. In particular the cape applications. The cape is also fixed but I?m ok with it. Honestly I have the what if strange supreme and it?s my go to as I just can?t get into the MCU stuff as it gets dated quicker than the comic stuff imo. I see the appeal especially for kit bashing Joes and customs. The new winter soldier looks real good and has lots of desirable weapons.

I like the bat that came with hammerhead but a tommy gun would seal it for me. I?ll check the conventions for something like that when I?m at one next.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:08 PM   #5027
MorphGrid
Cobra Trooper

Man, the 2nd Spider-Man retro wave is seeing some intense demand. I preordered at Toysnowman back in September and Amir is already on his 2nd batch for Symbiote Spider-Man. Walmart consistently sells out (including the link the guy posted here for Spider-Armor Mk1 and Hobgoblin), meanwhile Gamestop is hitting stock issues with certain figures in the wave.

The 1st wave wasn't like this.

Last edited by MorphGrid; 03-03-2022 at 08:28 PM.
MorphGrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 10:41 PM   #5028
4lott
Master of the Universe

Spidey from the first wave sold out pretty fast with each new case
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 11:21 PM   #5029
wesperino
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Spidey from the first wave sold out pretty fast with each new case
Yea the only way I stumbled one was when one of last years lock downs ended I got up TRU and saw a fresh case on pegs. Grabbed spidey and regret not getting a few of the others. Think I saw king pin that day too. Sadly my son took it from me and it?s his favourite action figure in his bin.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 11:42 PM   #5030
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesperino View Post
Yea the only way I stumbled one was when one of last years lock downs ended I got up TRU and saw a fresh case on pegs. Grabbed spidey and regret not getting a few of the others. Think I saw king pin that day too. Sadly my son took it from me and it?s his favourite action figure in his bin.
I had to get my son his own Kingpin, they were watching the 90s Spider-Man cartoon on Disney+
Marvellegendsguy is online now   Reply With Quote