ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 05-13-2022, 11:08 AM   #541
4lott
Master of the Universe
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

Does Target usually mean GameStop or TRU for us? The McFarlane Batman was only available at GameStop. I don’t care who gets him as long as it’s available to us up here
4lott is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 12:14 PM   #542
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Does Target usually mean GameStop or TRU for us? The McFarlane Batman was only available at GameStop. I don?t care who gets him as long as it?s available to us up here

Which McFarlane Batman are you refering to? The designer one wasnt a store exclusive.
The only one I could think of is the light up haz matt suit Batman that is a Gamestop exclusive. Or so far only sightings at Gamestop

Try to call game stop and see if they have Gold label Martian Manhunter in the system
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 12:17 PM   #543
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
He likely doesn't wait cause who the heck knows when Todd is gonna do classic looks of these characters. 3 years into the line and still no Classic versions for JL or really anyone at that matter.
We did get a classic look Batman for year 2. And a Supermam, Green Lanterns that can work as a classic look
I get the business model. No point in mkaong classic versions that people already own when McF can shine show casing modern story arc designs with more details.

Classic looks sell, but dont have to release right away. And his strategy worked.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 12:36 PM   #544
4lott
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Which McFarlane Batman are you refering to? The designer one wasnt a store exclusive.
The only one I could think of is the light up haz matt suit Batman that is a Gamestop exclusive. Or so far only sightings at Gamestop

Try to call game stop and see if they have Gold label Martian Manhunter in the system
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I mean?t the one with the extended cape based on Todd?s art. I believe it was and continues to be exclusive to GameStop in Canada
4lott is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 01:36 PM   #545
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
We did get a classic look Batman for year 2. And a Supermam, Green Lanterns that can work as a classic look
I get the business model. No point in mkaong classic versions that people already own when McF can shine show casing modern story arc designs with more details.

Classic looks sell, but dont have to release right away. And his strategy worked.
The classic supes we got looked awful though and Batman year 2 was exclusive I think. As for Martian man hunter I'm not too familiar with his classic look so I mistook the gold label being as another more modern look. Yeah I don't mind him doing more modern looks but it would be nice if he sprinkled in classic a little more often.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 11:09 PM   #546
wedge1021
Mutant

Picked up Clayface and Titan Joker today at GameStop
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:02 AM   #547
Eko123
Body without Organs

For anyone who wants a basic Batman but does not want the recent Three Jokers version or the DC Rebirth version, on the website toynewsi.com, someone in the U.S. posted on Instagram in-hand photos of the Batman from the upcoming Batman/Hush 2-pack.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 01:20 PM   #548
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

What's with the open mouth? Lol
Old 05-16-2022, 01:50 PM   #549
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

That's the 2 pack one that comes 'vs' Hush. Both have open mouths. Single pack Hush has his mouth closed, so if we get a single packed Batman he'll likely be the same.
Onslaught is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 01:55 PM   #550
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
That's the 2 pack one that comes 'vs' Hush. Both have open mouths. Single pack Hush has his mouth closed, so if we get a single packed Batman he'll likely be the same.
Yea but it just makes Batman look like an old man or something. Whatever Todd was going for, this ain't it chief. Just my opinion though.