ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 03-01-2022, 03:36 PM   #11
OutrunChris
Red Shirt
Re: Outrun Collectibles - New Pre-Orders and In Stock

Newest drop from the Transformers Studio Series is here! Ironhide, Sludge, Junkheap, Arcee and more. First time customers can us AFNEWS for 15% off their entire order!

https://outruncollectibles.ca/collec...ted-descending
OutrunChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 04:17 PM   #12
OutrunChris
Red Shirt

Faker? Anti-Eternia? Everything's backwards! No you fool, it's just He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! First time customers can us AFNEWS for 15% off their entire order.

https://outruncollectibles.ca/collections/motu
Old 03-04-2022, 12:38 PM   #13
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

Hey Chris, happy to support a new Canadian business and placed an order for some Godzilla stuff

I couldn't find information on the site regarding preorders within the same cart that have different ETAs. Do they ship when everything comes in?

Are you planning to distribute Super7 stuff at all?
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 12:45 PM   #14
OutrunChris
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermix View Post
Hey Chris, happy to support a new Canadian business and placed an order for some Godzilla stuff

I couldn't find information on the site regarding preorders within the same cart that have different ETAs. Do they ship when everything comes in?

Are you planning to distribute Super7 stuff at all?
Hey, thanks so much for the order! Typically pre-orders ship when all products have arrived, but we do operate with the Pile of Loot option, so whenever you have $100 worth of products ready to ship out, we'll contact you and see if you want to get them then.

We are slowly adding more Super7 products and now that we're moving into a new space, we'll have room to start expanding our lines. Is there any set or figure you were looking for in particular?
Old 03-04-2022, 01:28 PM   #15
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutrunChris View Post
Hey, thanks so much for the order! Typically pre-orders ship when all products have arrived, but we do operate with the Pile of Loot option, so whenever you have $100 worth of products ready to ship out, we'll contact you and see if you want to get them then.

We are slowly adding more Super7 products and now that we're moving into a new space, we'll have room to start expanding our lines. Is there any set or figure you were looking for in particular?
Super7 is going to start launching Godzilla stuff fairly soon. I already have the one ReAction figure that they've released so far, but I'm very much in the market for whatever they have coming next!
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 01:39 PM   #16
OutrunChris
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermix View Post
Super7 is going to start launching Godzilla stuff fairly soon. I already have the one ReAction figure that they've released so far, but I'm very much in the market for whatever they have coming next!
Oh for sure, that’s a no brainer, I’m a major Godzilla fan so I kinda HAVE to order them in, haha. Will have those up and posted when available!
Old 03-05-2022, 08:14 PM   #17
OutrunChris
Red Shirt

AEW Unrivaled Collection 9 up for Preorder now!

https://outruncollectibles.ca/collec...led-9-set-of-6
Old 03-05-2022, 09:34 PM   #18
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Awesome ordered some figures. So glad you're carrying the AEW and doing preorders. Once I saw the reveals today, I kept checking to see if you'd put them up for preorder. Looking forward to some of the future figures they showed today going up for preorder.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 10:54 PM   #19
OutrunChris
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
Awesome ordered some figures. So glad you're carrying the AEW and doing preorders. Once I saw the reveals today, I kept checking to see if you'd put them up for preorder. Looking forward to some of the future figures they showed today going up for preorder.
Thank you so much! We’ll be putting up whatever is available. Really hoping for that Street Fighter set ��
Old 03-06-2022, 04:01 PM   #20
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutrunChris View Post
Thank you so much! We?ll be putting up whatever is available. Really hoping for that Street Fighter set ��
That's great. I'm really looking forward to the Owen Hart they announced yesterday and thankfully it's not an exclusive. The Supreme line looks neat as it's basically AEWs version of the ultimates. Also cool to see a Sting wrestling buddy.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free shipping, orders, pile of loot, retailer, store