ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Mattel Toy Discussion

Old 11-14-2020, 11:45 AM   #41
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive
Re: Masters Of The Universe Eternia Minis figures are showing up in store

Well that would suck. Yet another reason to look forward to 2021 when we can get Origins from other stores. It’ll be nice to avoid Walmarts again

EDIT: so if that’s true that Walmart isn’t providing information at the moment, then would that make all the current info out of date? For instance the Morningside Scarborough Walmart shows 7 at the moment. Anyone who’s been there recently know if that’s true or old information?
Not that I’m foolish enough to drive all that way for Origins, but to find out if stocktrack is working or is experiencing the issue FETT1 mentioned

Last edited by m.arndt; 11-14-2020 at 11:58 AM.
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 11:59 AM   #42
EpicLumpia
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with stocktrack this past week? No matter what browser I use (either on my iPhone or my laptop), the images beside each stores stock has been cropped off and hasn’t been visible for over a week now. There was a store in Ottawa showing 4 Origins figures were on a truck en route, but like I said, that image of the truck is now cropped off and no longer visible on the website. Been checking multiple times a day so. I have no idea if they were stocked and sold out immediately on still on a truck somewhere. Those images have been quite useful in the past, not sure if I need to fix something on my end or if this is a problem others are experiencing on the website too.
The creator of Stock Track has confirmed that information is no longer available since Walmart discontinued their MyWalmart app.

Last edited by EpicLumpia; 11-14-2020 at 12:02 PM.
EpicLumpia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 12:31 PM   #43
4lott
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETT1 View Post
Have read that WALFART is no longer providing information .Bummer
That would explain why nothing comes up for MOTU origins other than an an acknowledgement that the product is available on their own site through a third party seller. Oh well back to the old days. I guess
4lott is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 02:07 PM   #44
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLumpia View Post
The creator of Stock Track has confirmed that information is no longer available since Walmart discontinued their MyWalmart app.
Thanks.
Well it was good while it lasted
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote