ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 01-28-2014, 07:18 PM   #71
Prime Sinister
Decepticon
Re: Captain America 2 & Amazing Spider-Man 2 Figures Released in Canada

Did your dealer mention anything about the Cap series?
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:32 PM   #72
wedge1021
Mutant

He's already got a case of the Captain America wave ready for me for a couple weeks now. I'm never 100% sure if he gets me Cdn carded or US carded though. Usually it is Cdn which is what I assume these will be since they came in so quick, but sometimes he has to get US card when HasCan does not bring a certain wave in.

Unfortunately he is in Quebec and I am not, so it'll be a bit before I get a hold of them. I asked him to see about getting a case of wave 2 spidey instead of wave 1, so it'll probably be a couple months now until I finally get them all in hand. :-(

(I've got an email in to him asking to be sure)

Last edited by wedge1021; 01-28-2014 at 10:37 PM.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:20 PM   #73
wedge1021
Mutant

UPDATE: Dealer says he doesn't want to open my case without me there, but he said they are supposed to be Cdn carded. Strange that he got them so quick but they haven't shown up in stores yet, meanwhile he couldn't get Spidey in yet but those are in stores already (albeit in limited quantities).
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:09 PM   #74
Stevan
Cylon Centurion

Ok people its official. I was at Scarborough town cetre walmart here in toronto today and they do have spidey legends price tags up They will sell them for $19.92 and they should start getting them sometime in February. February info was given to me by an elderly chinese gentleman who works in the toy department.
No price tags for any Cap America legends but since spidey stuff is coming then I am sure cap legends are not far away
Stevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:13 PM   #75
Axe2024
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevan View Post
Ok people its official. I was at Scarborough town cetre walmart here in toronto today and they do have spidey legends price tags up They will sell them for $19.92 and they should start getting them sometime in February. February info was given to me by an elderly chinese gentleman who works in the toy department.
No price tags for any Cap America legends but since spidey stuff is coming then I am sure cap legends are not far away
That is great news! It's good to hear that at least some Walmarts are not giving up on Marvel Legends. I just hope we get those Cap figures soon.
Axe2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:28 PM   #76
PegMan
Non-stick coated

$19.92!?!? Fantastic!

Although, as far as the Cap series goes, my LCS charged me $5 more than the Spidey series, and he didn't know why his costs were more. So, it could be possible that retail doesn't want to carry ML's at $24.92 etc, because they fear these may not sell. I still hope we see Cap, just for the goon/army dudes

And yes, I just said it was fantastic to pay $20 + tax for an action figure lol
PegMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:42 PM   #77
Stevan
Cylon Centurion

Maybe us collectors should grab figures for others if we see extras and that way help each other out. I am willing to help fellow collectors as long as they reimburse me for what I spent meaning $19.92 plus tax. I go almost every week to visit toy departments and such so I will keep my eyes open for walmarts and targets
I am only looking for black cat not really interested in the rest.
Cap america legends I am mostly aim(ing) for A.I.M soldiers
Stevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 03:12 PM   #78
Axe2024
Red Shirt

Hey all. I'm at Vaughn Mills TRu and they have the new Cap legends selling for 26.99. I only found three figures on the shelf (MN Cap, WWII Cap, and Zemo). I talked to a worker and he told me that they put out the figures on Friday morning and several of his co-workers purchased many of them. I'm going to buy the Zemo. But at least this means these figures should be popping up all over TRUs in the next coming weeks. I'll post a pic later cause my phone sucks.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:45 PM   #79
Axe2024
Red Shirt

Here is a pic of the new Cap Legends figures at TRU. Although the price is 26.99, that label below it is for the Hulk foam hands. I couldn't find a shelf label for the figures but I was still able to purchase them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-02-01 13.53.37.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	6998  
Old 02-01-2014, 11:10 PM   #80
tfHunter
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe2024 View Post
Here is a pic of the new Cap Legends figures at TRU. Although the price is 26.99, that label below it is for the Hulk foam hands. I couldn't find a shelf label for the figures but I was still able to purchase them.
Awesome news! Thanks for the heads up!
tfHunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazing spiderman, amazing spiderman 2, captain america 2, infinite series, marvel, marvel legends, spiderman, spiderman 2, winter soldier