ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 07-11-2015, 12:05 PM   #11
FrostBoy
Red Shirt
FrostBoy's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Legends Ant Man Wave Released in Canada

Hey everyone!

So like many of you I per-ordered these to avoid having to run around and find them....

They are selling at Sears.ca of all places, 24.99$ each and I think there is free shipping.....if I could cancel my pre-order I would go with them....

http://www.sears.ca/stores/shop/sear...nalSearch=true
FrostBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 12:40 PM   #12
joedick
Red Shirt

The ant man figures are currently 25% off on the sears website and are in stock (previous purchases came up as back ordered).
joedick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 03:38 PM   #13
CTO15
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedick View Post
The ant man figures are currently 25% off on the sears website and are in stock (previous purchases came up as back ordered).
THanks for the heads up,

I picked up Antman, Giantman and Wasp for my MU Collection/Hot Toys Collection. Came to $63.54 after taxes (ugh)

If anybody is interested in the BAF pieces, let me know. I don't need them
Old 07-16-2015, 06:46 PM   #14
dindin
Super Friend

Can someone confirm they are in stock when they placed their order? Because I called sears yesterday and asked them about the status of my ant-man legends order (since the webpage was listing them as in stock) and they informed me that the webpage was incorrect and my order would not be fulfilled until August 12th.
dindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 08:40 PM   #15
flipnosis
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dindin View Post
Can someone confirm they are in stock when they placed their order? Because I called sears yesterday and asked them about the status of my ant-man legends order (since the webpage was listing them as in stock) and they informed me that the webpage was incorrect and my order would not be fulfilled until August 12th.
Thx for heads up. I ordered the entire wave and found a $10 coupon online. And yes, the shipping date for all the figs said August 10th at checkout, but Bulldozer was August 21st.
flipnosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 02:59 PM   #16
CTO15
Avengers Assemble!

did you guys ship to your houses?

I chose the in-store pick up and it says expected date July 23.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:21 AM   #17
joedick
Red Shirt

I have two orders for the Ant Man figures I wanted: one placed when they first went up (backordered with a ship date of Aug 12) and one placed when they were discounted (in stock with a ship date of July 20). Both orders are to ship to my house.

I called yesterday to cancel my first order but they couldn't do it because the figures were processing (they were able to cancel a Spider-Man figure that was dated for Aug 12). So it looks like the Ant Man figures are ready to go regardless of what order status you initially got.

I really hope sears.ca gets their stuff together because it seems like this could be great for Canadian collectors. Toysrus and Walmart seem to over-order a wave that does well then skip the next ones or order so little they sell out instantly. Amazon also seems to order conservatively and makes it tough to navigate through the third party scalpers. Having an option that offers a window larger than a few minutes or hours to get the figures at a competitive price (even if you have to wait a month or two to get them) would be nice. Here's hoping sears.ca gets the Rhino and Hulkbuster waves!
joedick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 03:04 PM   #18
Wrenn
Red Shirt

Saskatoon TRU got in a few cases of these, managed to pick up the entire set easily.
Wrenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 08:47 AM   #19
CTO15
Avengers Assemble!

got an email today saying my order for the Antman figures from Sears is ready to be picked up at the store.
Old 07-22-2015, 04:19 PM   #20
flipnosis
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTO15 View Post
got an email today saying my order for the Antman figures from Sears is ready to be picked up at the store.
Mine arrived today, delivered to my home except Bulldozer. I purchased them online on Jul 16th.

It was not boxed and the plastic it came in was ripped. Good thing i'm not a MIB collector.
flipnosis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ant man, legends, marvel, ultron, wasp