ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 02-24-2013, 11:22 AM   #3641
kwyjiboe
Super Friend
Re: Post your Action Figure hauls!

can't tell you how much this guy amuses me

or for hi-rez pics check out my flickr

i also have items for sale! view them HERE and HERE

Last edited by kwyjiboe; 02-24-2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: woops. thats a link to my haul in Instagram
kwyjiboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:20 PM   #3642
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

I seem to have found a new item to collect, only in small doses however, as the new Mega Bloks Mega Force Blind Bags have just hit in full force and I find myself strangely enough compelled to pick them up.

Mostly because due to a shot of the Mega-Figures at New York Toy Fair I noticed a clear looking MMPR Red Ranger figure and I'd very much like to get him. So I thought he might be the Mysterious 8th Figure... Not so sure on that anymore.

The thing is, the newer Mega Force Rangers do look much better in this scale now that they've done a different job on making the figures. The previous Super Samurai figures just looked terrible to me, but the new Mega-Figure Mega Force design with the ball joints is a much better looking toy and fun to fiddle with.

There doesn't seem to be much about this wave available for viewing on Youtube or anywhere yet though, sadly, guess because it recently hit.

Anyway if you're interested in them as well I suggest keeping your eyes peeled for these codes, if you haven't already gotten them.

A04122MM is the Rare Pink Ranger
A10122MM is the Common Yellow Battle Damaged Ranger

Think I'll try and pick out a few more, wouldn't mind getting the entire ranger team for cheap and these Mega Bloks figures are far more interesting to me than the Halo stuff ever was. On top of that the feel of the plastic is definitely much better than the sets I picked up around 99 or so. Those things were god-awful.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #3643
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
I seem to have found a new item to collect, only in small doses however, as the new Mega Bloks Mega Force Blind Bags have just hit in full force and I find myself strangely enough compelled to pick them up.

Mostly because due to a shot of the Mega-Figures at New York Toy Fair I noticed a clear looking MMPR Red Ranger figure and I'd very much like to get him. So I thought he might be the Mysterious 8th Figure... Not so sure on that anymore.

The thing is, the newer Mega Force Rangers do look much better in this scale now that they've done a different job on making the figures. The previous Super Samurai figures just looked terrible to me, but the new Mega-Figure Mega Force design with the ball joints is a much better looking toy and fun to fiddle with.

There doesn't seem to be much about this wave available for viewing on Youtube or anywhere yet though, sadly, guess because it recently hit.

Anyway if you're interested in them as well I suggest keeping your eyes peeled for these codes, if you haven't already gotten them.

A04122MM is the Rare Pink Ranger
A10122MM is the Common Yellow Battle Damaged Ranger

Think I'll try and pick out a few more, wouldn't mind getting the entire ranger team for cheap and these Mega Bloks figures are far more interesting to me than the Halo stuff ever was. On top of that the feel of the plastic is definitely much better than the sets I picked up around 99 or so. Those things were god-awful.
I'm not too sure, but I think the translucent MMPR Red Ranger is most likely the mystery figure in Series 2 of the blind packs. He was displayed with the series 2 figures.

I believe the mystery figure in series 1 is the Robo Knight figure.

I was able to get seven packs each with a different code. I just need to find time to open them!

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 02-26-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #3644
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin View Post
I'm not too sure, but I think the translucent MMPR Red Ranger is most likely the mystery figure in Series 2 of the blind packs. He was displayed with the series 2 figures.

I believe the mystery figure in series 1 is the Robo Knight figure.

I was able to get seven packs each with a different code. I just need to find time to open them!
Chances are then you probably got the two I mentioned, I would think. Might have to pick up more of them on Friday, things are just as addictive as Kreons, Ponies and Mini-Figures, why must blind bag toys be so addictive? Are they secretly laced with some kind of narcotic... Or maybe it's chocolate, you can't resist chocolate no matter how badly you try. Maybe they've cracked the secret to mixing chocolate into plastic.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:28 PM   #3645
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Chances are then you probably got the two I mentioned, I would think. Might have to pick up more of them on Friday, things are just as addictive as Kreons, Ponies and Mini-Figures, why must blind bag toys be so addictive? Are they secretly laced with some kind of narcotic... Or maybe it's chocolate, you can't resist chocolate no matter how badly you try. Maybe they've cracked the secret to mixing chocolate into plastic.
Yes, those codes do look familiar. Are you planning to get the entire wave?

It all starts with 1 and then you have to collect them all! LOL!

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 02-26-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:51 PM   #3646
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin View Post
Yes, those codes do look familiar. Are you planning to get the entire wave?

It all starts with 1 and then you have to collect them all! LOL!
Probably, provided I can find the Super Rare one.

If you find out which code the Loogy (Putty Equivalent) is kindly share it, I might pick up a small army of them so the Rangers will have someone to fight.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:26 PM   #3647
solo0525
Undead

Got these today and some yesterday .. Pretty damn cool

Old 02-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #3648
joshimus
Convention Exclusive

Today's haul
SW Darth Maul (Mech legs) and Savage Opress
Marvel U Hercules, Colussus and Puck
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #3649
StarwarsTF
Bounty hunter!

Picked up CW 501 st trooper x3, maul, soundblaster, sound wave and cassettes!

AFN thread: http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...=7649#post7649

Cyber.ca thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18642

Last edited by StarwarsTF; 02-28-2013 at 08:30 PM.
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #3650
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Probably, provided I can find the Super Rare one.

If you find out which code the Loogy (Putty Equivalent) is kindly share it, I might pick up a small army of them so the Rangers will have someone to fight.
Sure, no problem! I think a lot of Mega Bloks Power Ranger collectors are doing the same thing though. The Loogy may be tough to find. (Not sure why those guys are called the Loogy though)