ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 03-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #3651
solo0525
Undead
Re: Post your Action Figure hauls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarwarsTF View Post
Picked up CW 501 st trooper x3, maul, soundblaster, sound wave and cassettes!
Those are some sweet TF's .. congrats !
Old 03-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #3652
solo0525
Undead

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
Today's haul
SW Darth Maul (Mech legs) and Savage Opress
Marvel U Hercules, Colussus and Puck
I so want that MU puck !! good stuff !
Old 03-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #3653
TomW
Red Shirt

picked up a Marvel Select Thanos!
TomW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #3654
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Loving the Kre-I-Joes a lot, so far I've picked up Checkpoint Alpha and Ninja Temple Battle... I'm going to be blunt, I'm not too thrilled with the amount of build you get for 18$, if it wasn't a TRU Exclusive I guarantee this thing would only be 15.99$ I mean it's got 20 something more parts than Checkpoint Alpha and yet the stuff you build out of it is just a few minor facades. (More of an add-on to the Arashikage Dojo set which was revealed at Toyfair, but I'll get all into that when I do my review.)

I am also really digging these Mega Force blind bags.

If I'm not mistaken about this then Code A12122MM belongs to the Blue Ranger which is another Common and Code A06122MM is the equally common Red Ranger.

The third Code A1112MM is one I noticed on some bags, but didn't pick it up. Considering the frequency of seeing it in the one box I looked through my guess is this might be the code for the Loogy. But I'll have to buy it, or have it confirmed from a fellow collector, before I can say with certainty.

These damn things are really addictive, I'm tempted to grab one or two of the actual sets just to see if they're any good or not. Especially the Bikes with the Mega Force Rangers and their unique weapons.

Anyway, by weeks end I might grab that other bag just to see if the number belongs to the army builder. I'm not so sure I want the Black Ranger honestly, I don't understand why he's transparent, when the other four rangers are all chromatic, while the yellow ranger may be Battle Damaged at least she still sort of fits in with the other rangers. But transparent rangers, I don't know if they'd be worth having on the shelf honestly.

Anybody else got any thoughts on these?
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:56 AM   #3655
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Loving the Kre-I-Joes a lot, so far I've picked up Checkpoint Alpha and Ninja Temple Battle... I'm going to be blunt, I'm not too thrilled with the amount of build you get for 18$, if it wasn't a TRU Exclusive I guarantee this thing would only be 15.99$ I mean it's got 20 something more parts than Checkpoint Alpha and yet the stuff you build out of it is just a few minor facades. (More of an add-on to the Arashikage Dojo set which was revealed at Toyfair, but I'll get all into that when I do my review.)

If I'm not mistaken about this then Code A12122MM belongs to the Blue Ranger which is another Common and Code A06122MM is the equally common Red Ranger.

The third Code A1112MM is one I noticed on some bags, but didn't pick it up. Considering the frequency of seeing it in the one box I looked through my guess is this might be the code for the Loogy. But I'll have to buy it, or have it confirmed from a fellow collector, before I can say with certainty.

These damn things are really addictive, I'm tempted to grab one or two of the actual sets just to see if they're any good or not. Especially the Bikes with the Mega Force Rangers and their unique weapons.

Anyway, by weeks end I might grab that other bag just to see if the number belongs to the army builder. I'm not so sure I want the Black Ranger honestly, I don't understand why he's transparent, when the other four rangers are all chromatic, while the yellow ranger may be Battle Damaged at least she still sort of fits in with the other rangers. But transparent rangers, I don't know if they'd be worth having on the shelf honestly.

Yeah, I agree with you on the GI Joe sets. I only bought them because they were on sale. I think I may just stick with the GI Joe blind packs.

I still haven't opened them yet, but you already know that I'm all for blind packs. LOL! I will open the A11 figure first and let you know what it is. I think they are pretty cool and a nice upgrade from the previous Mega Bloks Power Ranger Samurai figures! I just wished they had articulation similar to the Halo mini-figures.

I believe they intentionally do that to make collectors buy the sets to get all the Rangers and give the series more variety. There are many Mega Bloks collectors who like translucent figures so that's probably why a translucent version of the Rangers are included in the series.

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 03-02-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #3656
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post

The A11122MM is the Translucent Black Ranger.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:34 AM   #3657
solo0525
Undead

Today's frank n sons toy show haul

Old 03-03-2013, 02:49 AM   #3658
pandaprime
Master of the Universe

Samurai Megazord Nippon Edition from my local TRU! the bottom third of the box was also wrapped in plastic for protection, classy!

Old 03-03-2013, 04:30 AM   #3659
cobralegion
Decepticon

This weeks haul. Found the Shi and Ms Marvel at Value Village. Love the new Sentinal 1 sets to!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toysmarch 007.jpg (97.8 KB, 38 views)
cobralegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #3660
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Picked up some of the Mega Bloks Power Rangers Megaforce Micro figure blind packs.

Here is my haul video:
http://youtu.be/RUOB1BiQLkc

Here is my pack opening video of the Loogy figure!
http://youtu.be/i2Q_mcPJlK0

I might have to pick up a few more of these Loogy figures for display!

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 03-03-2013 at 04:37 PM.