ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Mattel Toy Discussion

Old 03-27-2024, 08:23 PM   #861
Nyax78
Clonetrooper
Re: Masters of the Universe Origins discussion

Got shipping notice for Rokkon.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 08:34 PM   #862
4lott
Master of the Universe

Amazon.com has a bunch of the new MOTUs from the recent reveals up for preorder. Hopefully that means the Canadian site will have them too
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 09:00 PM   #863
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Amazon.com has a bunch of the new MOTUs from the recent reveals up for preorder. Hopefully that means the Canadian site will have them too
I recommend searching the ASIN from amazon.com using the .ca url. For some reason a lot of MOTU stuff doesn't appear when searched on .ca, but is there and ready for order when using a direct url.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/<ASIN>
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 09:03 PM   #864
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Have any of the Cartoon Collection figures been available on Amazon.ca for retail price or at any Canadian retail stores? I haven't seen them. Likely have to find them in the US.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 10:34 PM   #865
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
Have any of the Cartoon Collection figures been available on Amazon.ca for retail price or at any Canadian retail stores? I haven't seen them. Likely have to find them in the US.
I've not seen anything there. Raph showed up from ToG, but just him. Then there's those Masterverse figures that were mentioned on the last page, but I can't even find them through a search, even with the exact same listed titles. I really don't get it.
Onslaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 10:41 PM   #866
4lott
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
I recommend searching the ASIN from amazon.com using the .ca url. For some reason a lot of MOTU stuff doesn't appear when searched on .ca, but is there and ready for order when using a direct url.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/<ASIN>
When I search on .com there is usually a shopping from Canada link that offers a similar result. Can you walk me thru your method, I?m not completely clear what you mean
Old 03-27-2024, 11:02 PM   #867
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
When I search on .com there is usually a shopping from Canada link that offers a similar result. Can you walk me thru your method, I?m not completely clear what you mean
Simply, add everything after ".com/" to "ca/".

For example:
https://www.amazon.com/Masters-Unive...ps%2C96&sr=8-4

Pasting all this after ".ca/"
"Masters-Universe-Masterverse-Sy-Klone-Articulations/dp/B0CPL17QN5/ref=sr_1_4?crid=T7XMXY5L3PE5&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.YzD_ 0u9wij7ZE13YTvMmGK21B_K1OQnPB25M8CISUzyRYxilfwn4M1 snm3dm1E1jnjNRzDEQUhxI6tE1vWXQa9CG2pdNlbo5-ACd6zS_iiBEzrfetCgjb3_oTUiZ4OWeFWs9lKFL1EtElfn6v2X vl2o_DRQuLp7-c4qllHC6OtnxvAHi8cAHuIluKy6eN74rVCa3LH0k94PdnM0mLP lhiMGWuXF4dYaNGDiThNc9lkVdXBErAkBrPS0MTiD1YdhesYnz xUArbOHxyEi9-RaAW5P2FV8WlsPl0VyIiPX0bd4._6fSjhNyynYUJfmRG3am6W0 7J87wZVEB4D4OqsXdZNg&dib_tag=se&keywords=masterver se&qid=1711594862&sprefix=masterverse%2Caps%2C96&s r=8-4"

https://www.amazon.ca/Masters-Univer...ps%2C96&sr=8-4

Very sad that we need to do this though, as opposed to just using the search bar.
Old 03-27-2024, 11:10 PM   #868
4lott
Master of the Universe

Thanks. And yet it still comes up as unavailable
Old 03-27-2024, 11:51 PM   #869
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Thanks. And yet it still comes up as unavailable
Ya, not everything will be available. I checked a few of the Turtles of Grayskull and they were available, and at decent prices, relatively. I also checked some Origins and Cartoon Collection and nothing sold by Amazon proper for what I looked at. Maybe we should compile a list of useful links to various products for the thread, that might be useful.
Old 03-28-2024, 04:45 AM   #870
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post

Your only other option is some of the site sponsors who are carrying them as well. DJC Collectibles, ToySnowMan, Ecollectibles, etc.

They aren't cheap but if you really want some of the releases they might be your best bet after exchange, shipping, etc. you might get charged from a US based seller.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote