ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-01-2023, 05:04 PM   #3401
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Not classified related, but here is some interesting bits about the upcoming Super7 Cobra Airship project that I came across:

Well some interesting tidbits from Youtube and Toy Fair about the upcoming Cobra Airship project.
Here is the official short from Super7 as a tease of what is inside:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cwQsxym4W9Q

On top of that I was watching Toy Anxiety's video tour of the Super7 booth and they were talking with Kyle. Brian had done a tour with Pixel Dan and was his usual cagey self when he doesn't want to spill the beans early. However Kyle was a bit more forthcoming, probably too much so. At one point the audio clearly was cut to not reveal something he said. However he did mention a couple of interesting new bits of info.

First there are lights on the bottom of the airship and they will light up (duh).

Second the Trouble Bubbles will be a tier for the project and not included in the base (ha) offering.

Also they did give us a better look at the "exhaust plumes" as stands for the airship.

Official reveal, according to Brian, will be at New York Comic Con.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 07:08 PM   #3402
counteresperanto
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
Your best bet is to just leave it and hope they ship your order anyways.

If you call to change it, they'll just cancel as @canprime stated.
I figured about as much. We'll just have to wait and see. Thanks, folks!
counteresperanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 12:54 AM   #3403
Eko123
Body without Organs

For anyone who hasn't seen the pics yet, shown at the recent Hasbro Pulse Con were digital renders of classic Duke, classic Scarlett, Recondo, Airborne, Mutt & Junkyard, Quick Kick, generic rifleman/action soldier, generic sailor/diver, Big Boa, Metalhead and Techno-Viper.

Also, it was mentioned that all regular figures will now come on retro packaging which will be sturdier and not be Walmart exclusive any more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Retro-Duke-01.jpg (89.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Retro-Scarlett-01.jpg (88.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Recondo-01.jpg (89.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Airborne-01.jpg (91.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Mutt-and-Junkyard-01.jpg (92.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Quick-Kick-01.jpg (91.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Rifleman-or-Action-Soldier-01.jpg (93.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Recon-Diver-or-Action-Sailor-01.jpg (87.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Big-Boa-01.jpg (91.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Metalhead-01.jpg (93.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Hasbro-GIJoe-PulseCon-2023-Digital-Reveal-Techno-Viper-01.jpg (92.6 KB, 10 views)
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 02:49 AM   #3404
DanM
Aquanaut

Poor Quick Kick. All these years and still no shoes.
DanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 08:54 AM   #3405
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by counteresperanto View Post
Almost time for Wal-mart to ship out the Range-Vipers! Only thng is my debit Visa info has changed form the number I made the order with. Anyone know if there's a way to update payment info? I sure ain't having any luck figuring it out myself.
I went through exactly the same thing with my Range Vipers. Lost my card had to get it replaced. Called Walmart Customer Service and they couldn't update to my new card info. Also I couldn't cancel it because they give a very short window to do that in also.

The only thing I would say is change your primary card to the new one and hope they go to that one after your other one doesn't work
Snake Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 11:32 AM   #3406
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM View Post
Poor Quick Kick. All these years and still no shoes.
He's the John McClane of GI Joe
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 11:39 AM   #3407
billyblak
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eko123 View Post
For anyone who hasn't seen the pics yet, shown at the recent Hasbro Pulse Con were digital renders of classic Duke, classic Scarlett, Recondo, Airborne, Mutt & Junkyard, Quick Kick, generic rifleman/action soldier, generic sailor/diver, Big Boa, Metalhead and Techno-Viper.

Also, it was mentioned that all regular figures will now come on retro packaging which will be sturdier and not be Walmart exclusive any more.
Junkyard & Mutt is definitely a deluxe set. So are the troop builder guys.
Wonder if Hasbro will charge us deluxe price for Metal Head.
billyblak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 11:57 AM   #3408
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Metal head is a deluxe. it sounds like him and Mutt and Junkyard will be going up for pre order soon possibly at the 1027 event. Chris Mcleod was taking about in on this weeks Full Force Weekly
Snake Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 12:25 PM   #3409
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Anyone still waiting for their in-store gamestop pick up of Snow Serpent, I still have not received a call and this figure came out like almost a month ago, I even pre-paid, I'm worrying I'm just not gonna get this figure.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 05:07 PM   #3410
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Did anyone's Crimson Strike Team come sealed in a Hasbro cardboard shipper (in addition to the normal shipping box)? Mine was missing that extra packaging that exclusives tend to have.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote