ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 10-29-2021, 10:25 AM   #1
wesperino
Mutant
Magic Mixies

I know this is not an action figure but this toy looks like a really fun experience for kids.

I have been hunting around for the last couple months trying to find one.

Today I scored one from Bradford Walmart and this is the first time I have seen them in the wild.

They got 4 of the pink ones and no blue ones.

They also have this listed as a hot toy in their toy catalogue and have it reduced from 89.97 down to 69.97.

It rang up at 89.97 so I had to take it to customer services where they did the price adjust.

I know with Christmas approaching, us toy junkies know the right stuff to get for our kids in terms of quality and play value.

My son is getting the Akedo warriors battle arena and a bunch of figures. It’s on sale at TRU right now.

And we wanted this for our daughter.

I think these may end up being hard to come by. I found it at the end of the toy aisle near the sports equipment at bradford Walmart. They got 4 in but I bought one and one was already gone. Two remain if anyone here had this in mind for their children.

Happy hunting!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CC120220-FDBF-4A03-880C-E62458C7B56F.jpg (20.4 KB, 6 views)
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote