ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 02-19-2021, 01:01 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Hasbro Fan First Friday ? Marvel Legends Live Stream Recap for Feb. 19, 2021

Today Hasbro Pulse hosted a new Marvel Legends themed Fan First Friday. Below, you can find a recap of the news. After the jump, check out all the screen shots. Future Reveals There will be new Marvel Legends figures based on the Disney+ TV Shows (WandaVision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier). Just can’t show them yet. Possibly in April. Marvel Legends 6″ Cosmic Figures Nova – New packaging reveal. Walgreens Exclusive in US, EB Games Exclusive Canada. Spring 2020, around May. Quasar – First 6″ Marvel Legends version. Walgreens Exclusive in US, EB Games Exclusive Canada. Spring 2020. Civil » Continue Reading.

The post Hasbro Fan First Friday – Marvel Legends Live Stream Recap for Feb. 19, 2021 appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 02-19-2021, 01:44 PM   #2
ghostlurk29
Mutant
Re: Hasbro Fan First Friday ? Marvel Legends Live Stream Recap for Feb. 19, 2021

I'll get DeathStrike and Doom. Just finished Wendigo, so the BAF is a little underwhelming.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 01:54 PM   #3
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion
Re: Hasbro Fan First Friday ? Marvel Legends Live Stream Recap for Feb. 19, 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
I'll get DeathStrike and Doom. Just finished Wendigo, so the BAF is a little underwhelming.
Just out of curiosity, why is Xenmu underwhelming?
This whole villains wave looks amazing, I can’t wait for some new characters.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 01:57 PM   #4
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Some must-buys here for me.
Red Skull, Lady Deathstrike, Quasar and Arcade for sure. Dormammu probably.
Old 02-19-2021, 02:18 PM   #5
lunchbox83
Clonetrooper

Nova and Lady Deathstrike are must-buys for me.

Other than those two, maybe Red Skull and Quasar.

Total pass on the rest.
lunchbox83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 02:28 PM   #6
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Wow. So much to unpack from this.

Villains:

Xenmu is a timely choice considering his recent scary as hell run in Immortal Hulk. Looks good.

Red Hood is blah. I find the character bland and no real interest in him as a character, or toy. He'll probably be the big shelf warmer of this wave.

Dr. Doom. Another Doom already? Wow talk about market saturation. Don't care for this all white look. The only really appealing thing is the Thanos skull and spine.

Lady Deathstrike. Great classic look, although I'm not a big fan of the character.

Dormammu. Really great modern/classic look combo.

A.I.M. Scientist Supreme. If I had any of the regular A.I.M. minions he would be a must buy. I'm sure he'll go fast, but if I see him I probably will cave an buy one. Just love those MU Beekeepers.

Arcade. Great looking figure, and I appreciate the alternate head. Only wish they gave him alternate roller skate feet. Probably will get him.

Red Skull. Who would have thought that I would find the most plain figure the best in the wave? I mean a green jumpsuit with neon green gloves? What can I say, I always loved the classic Red Skull, and his look. A definite must buy.

Cosmic:

Nova. Great update to the original design, and is that the Worldmind with him? Either way a most likely buy for me.

Quasar. Looks great!! Boy I miss Wendell Vaughan as Quasar. This hits right in my comics heyday. Can't wait to get him.

Civil Warrior. As expected. I already have this mold from the 2 pack of Hydra Supreme so I will probably get him, but on sale only.

A.I. Tony Stark. Why? I get it, a cheap and easy way to reuse a mold and add a "new" character. However the 80th mold didn't really sell. I managed to get one for under $20 at EB. Same holds for this one, only interested with a deep discount.

Anyone know who's sword that is in the final teaser pic?
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 03:06 PM   #7
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Anyone know who's sword that is in the final teaser pic?
My guess is Black Knight, possibly the MCU version.

Not sure if Zemo will have a sword in the new TV show, but it doesn't look like his typical classic sword style.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 03:46 PM   #8
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Yawn, I'll probably just get Nova
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 06:30 PM   #9
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

I’m down for Deathstrike. She looks great. Everything else doesn’t really grab me. Maybe Hood just as a generic civilian for doing figure photography. Give Peter Parker and Moira McTaggert someone to hang out with, lol
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote