ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Canadian Action Figure Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 12-11-2019, 12:50 PM   #1
Chase Variant
Collector of toys, not sc
Xmas Sales Thread - Legends, Black Series, Power Rangers, empty boxes and more...

A note on prices: fair, straight-up trades have always been my preferred way of unloading figures, but it has been a weird year and the season at hand has me in need of cash. Message me to make offers and negotiate. Also open to cash 'n trade arrangements, but I need to get paid out of this unfortunately.

I live in Dufferin County and can meet in Brampton as well.

Bandai Legacy Collection Power Rangers (MMPR)

Complete Set of 7 Figures, MI(S)B – BAF parts intact. Moving as a set, not being parted-out.

This is a complete collection of the MMPR team that Bandai released under their Legacy Collection. I am no expert, but I understand these toys to be among the last figures of these characters released by Bandai before Hasbro picked up the rights:

- Green Ranger
- White Ranger
- Pink Ranger
- Yellow Ranger
- Blue Ranger
- Black Ranger
- Red Ranger (this is the only one that I am not the original owner of… I understand that it was removed from the package and posed before being restored to the box later for sale)

These are NOT the metallic versions of the same figures that came with weapons, but all BAF parts are intact and the boxes are in very good condition, featuring only minor shelf-wear at worst.

Marvel Legends (Hasbro)

All figures are misb with baf’s intact where applicable:

- Infinity War Thor (Cull Obsidian Wave)
- Colossus (Warlock Wave) [some bending to box, shelf wear]
- Moon Knight (Vulture Wave)

G.I. JOE

G.I. Joe Slaughter’s Marauders Boxed Set MISB
Boxed Set of 7 figures (Modern Joes):

- Spirit
- Falcon
- Low-Light
- Red Dog
- Barbecue
- Mercenary (Mercer)
- Bull
Ltd. Edition BBTS Excl.

Star Wars Black Series:
(all misb)
- Darth Vader (blue box, big head)
- Kylo Ren Masked
- 40th Anniversary Luke Skywalker (tattooine, moc)
(may also have an extra updated Vader in retro earlybird long box w. stand)

EMPTY BOXES:

Approx. 150 Hasbro Marvel Legends Boxes, empty, but complete with plastic trays etc.
Some have price stickers on them, others do not. Collecting this line since late ’17, but some of the boxes predate that. Some have minor storage wear, others are mint.
I don’t typically keep such things, but I unboxed my Legends collection en masse because I didn’t get a house to display them in until quite recently. Figured since there were so many, someone could possibly use them.
If anyone is seriously interested, I will send pics of my collection so that you can see what I have, but it is almost all recent stuff.

Black Series Boxes (entire run of first wave, orange boxes, empty) - some scuffing and storage wear.

Will update regularly as I unearth more items...
Chase Variant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black series, empty boxes, marvel legends, power rangers