ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 03-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #3701
silent4life
Red Shirt
Re: Post your Action Figure hauls!

Hot Toys Avengers Thor from My Cartoon Heroes.

4 down from the team, 3 more to go.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:36 PM   #3702
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Picked up MU FF spider-man, punisher, she-hulk, kang. Couldn't find bag-head spidey though but I now completed my future foundation team. Picked up that captain america mech suit from the avengers line, now to find my iron patriot and "upgrade" his suit

Also found transformers prid dead end and hot shot.
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:35 AM   #3703
narita
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticShin27 View Post
Never seen those Iron Man ML's before aside from Mark V
These are actually 3.75 figures. Next to my Shae Vizla figure for comparison.
narita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:47 AM   #3704
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Found the new blindpacks for Super Mario Bros Wii KNex at Target. Looks like the same numbering system used on the angry birds is used. Of the 9, 2 are found in the other waves, namely Mario and Luigi.

I grabbed 6 and lucked out with another Luigi

Old 03-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #3705
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Grabbed up some more blind packed figures today, ugh, out of all the Mega Force Mega Bloxs figures the Loogy has to be the worst when it comes to getting that waist and torso to connect. I always feel like something's going to snap, damn thing is tighter than a Virago in a something, something, Dark Side.

But I've hit my quota, all I need left from Series 1 is Secret Rare Robo Knight, if anyone knows the code for him shoot me a PM so I can search, in utter vain most likely, for that figure.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #3706
joshimus
Convention Exclusive

Past and future hauls:
Yesterday got TF Prime Magnus and Thundertron and Marvel Legends (smaller scale figs) Kang and Punisher.
Thursday I should see Fall of Cybertron Grimlock, MP Ravage/Frenzy and MMC Quakewave/Shockwave.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #3707
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Grabbed up some more blind packed figures today, ugh, out of all the Mega Force Mega Bloxs figures the Loogy has to be the worst when it comes to getting that waist and torso to connect. I always feel like something's going to snap, damn thing is tighter than a Virago in a something, something, Dark Side.

But I've hit my quota, all I need left from Series 1 is Secret Rare Robo Knight, if anyone knows the code for him shoot me a PM so I can search, in utter vain most likely, for that figure.
LOL! Yeah, putting together the Loogy figure was difficult. I seriously thought it was going to break before I could even film the review.

The Robo Knight is still pretty rare and not many have found it yet so no codes have been posted.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #3708
joshimus
Convention Exclusive

Yesterdays haul was TF Prime Ultra Magnus and Thundertron.
Today's haul from pre-orders I had that came in the mail:
FOC Grimlock, MP Ravage and Frenzy, 3rd party Quakewave/Shockwave and my ABC Warrior from ThreeA Mongrol and the Mess came in today as well.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:45 AM   #3709
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Today's haul includes tf prime shockwave, smokescreen; tf foc sundor/rewind, kickback, grimlock, air raid. Got the remaining 2 knex Mario blindpacks yellow toad and blue yoshi, only one I didn't get us Mario. Also got a gi Joe retaliation firefly

On a side note , can someone confirm if there was a running change to the MU FF pack? I saw a pack with a clear sue storm, wasn't sure if I should pick it up as I already have the standard set and the future foundation revision.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:50 AM   #3710
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Optimus View Post
Today's haul includes tf prime shockwave, smokescreen; tf foc sundor/rewind, kickback, grimlock, air raid. Got the remaining 2 knex Mario blindpacks yellow toad and blue yoshi, only one I didn't get us Mario. Also got a gi Joe retaliation firefly

On a side note , can someone confirm if there was a running change to the MU FF pack? I saw a pack with a clear sue storm, wasn't sure if I should pick it up as I already have the standard set and the future foundation revision.
I believe the clear Sue Storm in the MU FF pack is a variant so you may want to pick it up before someone else does.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote