ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 02-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #41
Icetron
Master of the Universe
Re: Revoltech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkim87 View Post
Thanks alot for the review man.
I was thinking of picking up a few of these pixar revoltechs (Mr. Incredible and Wall E) but they dont seem worth the money.. I think I'll have to hope for a sale to pick them up like you recommended.
+1

Mr Incredible looks alright but not worth $25+.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #42
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Anyone know if there is a difference between the revoltech Woody w/alien and the original toy story release last yr? Ditto with the Monsters Inc. Sully release, only thing I can see off the bat with this one is a slight paint app
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #43
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkim87 View Post
Thanks alot for the review man.
I was thinking of picking up a few of these pixar revoltechs (Mr. Incredible and Wall E) but they dont seem worth the money.. I think I'll have to hope for a sale to pick them up like you recommended.
No prob. I want Wall-E too, but not at that price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl. Chrissandwich View Post
I didnt plan on getting Mk II. But reading what you had to say, not getting it now. In terms of SCi FI, yeah revoltech seems to be losing points from me. The skeleton was the last one I got sci fi wise, and nothing has sparked my interest.

However, as I mentioned before the Queens blade one are pretty cool, all are unigue and different. Unlike some of the scifi stuff.
If you are still looking for Queens blade, try Mandarake if you haven't already been. If you don't know, they're a cluster of Japanese stores that put up opened/displayed (and sometimes unopened) goods for sale, usually below what they retailed for, but not always. You'll probably need an online translator if you can't read Japanese. They're good. Just be careful about ordering. If you order from the same store, they will combine shipping, but if you order from multiple stores, even if it is in the same order, you will be hit with multiple shipping charges, since they are coming from different places. Also, sometimes they don't update their ads, so you might order something that is out of stock already. I recommend emailing them to ask if something is missing or broken.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en...word=revoltech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Optimus View Post
Anyone know if there is a difference between the revoltech Woody w/alien and the original toy story release last yr? Ditto with the Monsters Inc. Sully release, only thing I can see off the bat with this one is a slight paint app
Original Woody came with his pervert face and the binocular toy. New Woody doesn't, but comes with the alien. (Again, skimping out. What good is one alien? Should have offerred at least three). The Monsters Inc, orginal one had Sulley and Mike, with hardhats and a scary face for Sulley. This time I think no scary face, no hard hats, but you get Boo. Boo ain't worth it; try to find the original if you can.

This last Revoltech purchase left me empty feeling. I think I'm not going to bother until they have something I really want. I spent over $100 on 3 toys that was just okay, when I could have put that money towards getting a valkyrie or the MP Starscream next month. Grrr.

Last edited by pud333; 02-18-2012 at 03:45 PM.
pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #44
BurntCOFFEE
lost soul collector

Thanks to this thread i have War Machine on the way. Now the search for a Mark VI Iron Man continues.
BurntCOFFEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #45
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
Original Woody came with his pervert face and the binocular toy. New Woody doesn't, but comes with the alien. (Again, skimping out. What good is one alien? Should have offerred at least three). The Monsters Inc, orginal one had Sulley and Mike, with hardhats and a scary face for Sulley. This time I think no scary face, no hard hats, but you get Boo. Boo ain't worth it; try to find the original if you can.

This last Revoltech purchase left me empty feeling. I think I'm not going to bother until they have something I really want. I spent over $100 on 3 toys that was just okay, when I could have put that money towards getting a valkyrie or the MP Starscream next month. Grrr.
Thanks, I have the original versions, the main want was the new partners they were including and no perv face for woody is a definate pass at least until a mega sale. Quite honestly, there hasn't been any Rev's that caught my eye in a long while, just too bad the Monsterarts Godzilla figs are double the typical Revoltech prices or else I'd been going full hardcore on filling up on monsters.
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #46
Cpl. Chrissandwich
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntCOFFEE View Post
Thanks to this thread i have War Machine on the way. Now the search for a Mark VI Iron Man continues.
How do you like War Machine?