ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-10-2019, 04:30 PM   #271
ssjgoku22
Mutant
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by there_is_a_martens View Post
Lord Drakkon and Red Ranger arrived from TRU today! I'm quite excited about this!
Nice, you're probably one of the only ones on here that were lucky enough to get Drakkon shipped. Hopefully it comes back in stock or Amazon pulls through.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:00 PM   #272
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Funny thing happened. Nearly 2 weeks ago, I ordered red ranger and Lord drakkon. However, I waited a long time for a shipping notice and got nothing. So, even if my order goes through, I figured I would only get red and they'd cancel drakkon. So I ended up ordering 2 drakkons from a high priced store. Just then, that order and the red I ordered from toysrus arrived. Just then, I got an email from toysrus saying now my drakkons have been shipped. So I may be stuck with multiple drakkons.
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:12 PM   #273
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Funny thing happened. Nearly 2 weeks ago, I ordered red ranger and Lord drakkon. However, I waited a long time for a shipping notice and got nothing. So, even if my order goes through, I figured I would only get red and they'd cancel drakkon. So I ended up ordering 2 drakkons from a high priced store. Just then, that order and the red I ordered from toysrus arrived. Just then, I got an email from toysrus saying now my drakkons have been shipped. So I may be stuck with multiple drakkons.
random11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:38 PM   #274
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

3 MMPR Red Rangers at EB Games in Ajax.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 02:37 AM   #275
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
WOW! Similar thing happened to me but I got a email from Toys R us saying they shipped my MMPR Red Ranger but no Drakkon yet! Still now I haven't heard anything about my Drakkon but who knows! He may be coming, I must have faith and I must pray that he comes before Christmas! Remember Tiny Tim "God BLESS us EVERYONE"!!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 02:45 AM   #276
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion

TRU had cancelled my Drakkon on the 5th. Shipped my Red Ranger at 1230am on the 10th. At 530am on the 10th I saw Drakkon up for order again so what the heck, I ordered 2 to save the shipping costs. I was hoping they'd ship at least one. Well today, the 11th, they shipped both to me. Go figure... Wish they had just kept the original order open to save me the hassle.
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 04:45 PM   #277
erik352
Cylon Centurion

any other sightnings for MMPR red ranger, around scarborough area? I ordered one from Amazon, and it's supposed to arrive today...well, I dont think it will since it hasn't shipped yet. hahah
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 05:41 PM   #278
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
any other sightnings for MMPR red ranger, around scarborough area? I ordered one from Amazon, and it's supposed to arrive today...well, I dont think it will since it hasn't shipped yet. hahah
I have an extra one, and if your willing to meet up I'll gladly sell him to you. We can set up a meeting place near you if you like. Private Message me if your interested and we can meet maybe over the weekend Saturdays or Sundays if your free. If your not interested I'll return Red Ranger to the nearest Toys R Us.
Old 12-12-2019, 05:54 PM   #279
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Hey, just PM,d you.
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:46 PM   #280
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
Hey, just PM,d you.
Let's meet up! Please PM me where and when your available and we'll set up a place, time and day. Please let me know where you feel comfortable to meet and we can go from there.