ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 05-09-2018, 07:50 AM   #11
Gphalen
Reviewer of Stuffs
Re: Solo Black Series Figures Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
Why is the 4LOM wave expected this weekend? No one even gets shipments in Ontario on the weekend.
Because if you followed more than this board and weren't a dick to everyone you`d know "and 4-LOM is set to be released on April 13th." from the Fwoosh, Most stores actually respect the release dates and shipments are already in back not coming on a truck.
Gphalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:45 AM   #12
cobralegion
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
I can't help but feel that this is the beginning of the end for these collector friendly action figure lines.
I have to agree when this is what we see at the biggest retailer in the world only weeks before the movie is released. And remember Star Wars is the king of action figure lines and they get a 4 foot section mostly empty.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4517.jpg
Views:	701
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	10688  
cobralegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:33 AM   #13
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gphalen View Post
Because if you followed more than this board and weren't a dick to everyone you`d know "and 4-LOM is set to be released on April 13th." from the Fwoosh, Most stores actually respect the release dates and shipments are already in back not coming on a truck.
Why are you so hostile for a basic question?

Feel free to provide proof of these 4LOMs sitting in the back at Canadian stores when the Solo wave hasn't even shown up yet other than EB Games this week. Fwoosh is a USA focused website, it is not helpful for Canadian releases. Wolffe is a great example, its been in Canada for weeks now and not one sighting in the USA yet.

All online Canadian websites that took pre-orders for the 4LOM wave had a June date. Also April 13th was a month ago, so shouldn't 4LOM be out already then?
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #14
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Available on Amazon right now if you don't want to hunt!
So...tempting...but alas, I have foresaken online shopping. Fell into that hole and into debt years back. Now, to balance my amazing lack of self control, it’s just brick n mortar shopping for me.

Plus then I get to stand there and examine 10 identical toys for tiny paint inconsistencies while waiting to see how long it takes my wife to bop me up top the head.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 09:09 PM   #15
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
So...tempting...but alas, I have foresaken online shopping. Fell into that hole and into debt years back. Now, to balance my amazing lack of self control, it’s just brick n mortar shopping for me.

Plus then I get to stand there and examine 10 identical toys for tiny paint inconsistencies while waiting to see how long it takes my wife to bop me up top the head.
Hahaha

Sorry!!! Not trying to tempt you! Just make things easier
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:31 PM   #16
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Hahaha

Sorry!!! Not trying to tempt you! Just make things easier
I’m hoping that Walmart’s clearance is a sign that the section is going to get nicely refreshed. At this point there’s a few waves I think that they could usher in that haven’t been too vastly distributed yet. Fingers crossed, lol.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 02:12 PM   #17
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gphalen View Post
These have been at EB almost as long as they have been on Amazon. with Qi`Ra and 4-Lom expected this weekend and still nothing at retail, Brick and mortar in Canada is a dead zone for Star Wars. To bad half the fun of collecting is the thrill of the hunt and actually finding stuff in the wild.. TVC is at Walmart I grabbed a Hoth Rebel Soldier on Sunday. but the state of retail in Ontario is dire.
Did 4-LOM show up anywhere?
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, lando, solo, tarkin