ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 09-23-2021, 05:15 AM   #11
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Hot Wheels The Batman Batmobile Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemetary Man View Post
Not 100% sure but I think I remember it being more Film/TV related for the 5. Like The Batmobile, a Fast and Furious car, Fred Flintstones car, etc.
The number represents which, out of 5, release this Bat vehicle falls into for the current wave/release/year, or however Hot Wheels releases their cars.

So there would be 5 different Bat vehicles to find in this current release. If it is movie/tv related then the little symbol would be the "clapper" thing they use before filming a scene. For any given release/wave you will see different symbols in the corner representing different specialty areas that the vehicles represent.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 02:44 PM   #12
Evan
Jedi Knight
Re: Hot Wheels The Batman Batmobile Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemetary Man View Post
Not 100% sure but I think I remember it being more Film/TV related for the 5. Like The Batmobile, a Fast and Furious car, Fred Flintstones car, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
The number represents which, out of 5, release this Bat vehicle falls into for the current wave/release/year, or however Hot Wheels releases their cars.

So there would be 5 different Bat vehicles to find in this current release. If it is movie/tv related then the little symbol would be the "clapper" thing they use before filming a scene. For any given release/wave you will see different symbols in the corner representing different specialty areas that the vehicles represent.
I believe Flintstones, etc are part of the HW Screen Time set. There appear to be 10 of those this year. And yes, it appears there are 5 Batman related vehicles this year. Out of the Batman ones, it looks like number 2 is a repaint of The Batman animated series Batmobile, and number 4 is The Batman movie Batmobile as seen in the first post of this thread.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batman, batmobile, hot wheels, mattel, the batman, the batman 2021, walmart