ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 06-05-2014, 10:54 PM   #1
Wheeltron
Red Shirt
Random toy pile identification help

Hey,

Local woman is selling this pile and she WILL not just sell me that G1 Tantrum Predacon at the bottom.

She also wants waaaay too much for it. Does anyone see anything else of value in there? The toys are packed away so she wouldn't take a better photo. I know some of them but they aren't worth much of anything.

Thanks for the help!
Wheeltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:47 PM   #2
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme
Re: Random toy pile identification help

I see alot of Mcdonald's toys and a Black Power Ranger. MOTU Leech, Sting Wrestler, Mighty Duck, Goku, feet of Black Cat, a Rescue Hero. That's about all I recognize aside from the Predacon. I would not go more than $20 for all of it.
Tonestar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:55 PM   #3
Robimus
Super Moderator

Yeah, a lot of crap in that pile, Tantrum & Leech might be the best of the batch - Wolf Pack Sting might be worth a $1(thats all I seem to get these days for loose wrestling figures).

Lots of Value Village bag fillers in that lot.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 03:08 AM   #4
cloud
Master of the Universe

I would say make her an offer for the Predacon and stick with it. Let her know that she can contact you if she changes her mind.

She clearly don't know anything about the toys otherwise she would have taken a better picture or at least have it sorted out so people can see what is in this pike of crap.

Toy collecting is a patient hobby. Sometimes you have to wait for those sweet deals.

Good luck man!
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:17 AM   #5
Wheeltron
Red Shirt

Thanks, that's largely all I could see in it, no hidden gems.

Here's the kicker, she was originally asking $45 and then offered me $40. I was trying to explain that it was not worth that, especially since a lot of it is MacDonald's toys but she explained how many could be sold for four dollars or more...

I did however mention that it was odd to see MacDonald's toys from as early as Transformers animated next to G1 Tantrum. There's a wide range of ages. I suggested that maybe there are more. Wouldn't that be sweet.
Wheeltron is offline   Reply With Quote