ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 01-17-2014, 05:10 AM   #11
jm728
Red Shirt
Re: Super Power Collectibles contact

Hello, same situation here. I ordered over $100 worth of stuff in August 2013. I have emailed a few times, he gave me the run around. Last email he said after the new year. Hope I get my refund soon.
jm728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:06 PM   #12
MichaelTatlock
Red Shirt

I'm in the same boat ($400 worth of money that needs to be refunded) and I haven't heard from him since the end of Dec. At the time, he said next year. I've emailed twice since then and no reply.

I do think he will refund the money, as he seems like a nice guy, but the nicest thing to do and let has know exactly what is going on.

Hopefully this gets straightened out soon and if I hear from him, i'll be sure to reply to this thread and hopefully if someone hears they'll do the same. Good luck everyone!
MichaelTatlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:39 AM   #13
FreedomGundam
Red Shirt

I had about $50 in preorder funds with SPC; I was gonna try to contact him, but seeing this thread, I'm not the only one in the situation.
I'll wait patiently to see what happens in the next few weeks.
FreedomGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:38 PM   #14
Batman
Super Friend

I got my refund for 2 different preorders way back in October or November (about $130). I pestered him a lot and glad I did because it sounds like I'd still be waiting if I didn't.

Sucks that his store went under, but I gotta say the whole thing has soured me on buying from the little guy. You really never know when something like this will happen.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:56 PM   #15
JTCh
Toku

We exchanged a couple emails a week after the store's shutdown and I got my money back (~$80).
JTCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:52 AM   #16
MichaelTatlock
Red Shirt

Tomorrow is the last day for refunds and seeing how there hasn't been any contact and numerous emails sent, I have a feeling we won't be getting our money back this month.

Anyone else hear from him? Any word would be nice, as not responding at all is very disrespectful and I don't think I would ever do business with him again, which is a damn shame.
MichaelTatlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:06 AM   #17
liono
Red Shirt

I also pestered him in Dec for 2 preorders, I received the refund $185. I emailed him once a week...it was Christmas and I needed the funds.
liono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:22 PM   #18
Gary744
Red Shirt

I sent a ton of e-mails also but I still haven't received my money yet. He stopped answering my e-mails quite some time ago.
Gary744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:07 PM   #19
Thunder
Red Shirt

I could kick myself for trusting the guy and not insisting in getting my money back long ago like others did....
Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:26 PM   #20
austin12
Red Shirt

I ordered MOS Superman from him and got suspicious when I noticed he removed all sixth scale figures from his site.So I emailed him about it,and his response was that they nolonger can carry sixth scale but he assured me that all orders would still be filled. Being he wouldnt give me a reason why sideshow had pulled out I felt something didnt seem right,so I asked him for a refund,only $40 deposit but still,and he sent me a refund the same day.Soon after he closed down. So Im glad I asked when I did. I feel for all you guys still waiting. Hopefully he will get around to all of you, Weird that he wont at least respond to emails though.You never know when the small guy has to close down now adays.Thats why I never give more then the deposit before my figure comes in. Have faith everyone.
austin12 is offline   Reply With Quote