ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-21-2015, 07:21 AM   #541
StarwarsTF
Bounty hunter!
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
Both are still cool-looking figures, despite their barely-there roles in the actual film. I don't think that's him in the flashback, or anywhere else in the film at all given that there's no mention of him even in the credits. I think his part got totally chopped out.
I just saw it again, and the flashback has him in it. I was going to get the phone out but didn't want to be that guy. Lol

AFN thread: http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...=7649#post7649

Cyber.ca thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18642
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:38 AM   #542
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot rabbit View Post
I didn't see him either. Maybe in the extended blue ray versions lol.

Spoiler alert

Spoiler alert

How about another figure with a lot of hype. You know which one I'm talking about. I was shocked with the screen time

SPOILER ALERT

Sure am glad I didnt break the bank and pay the rediculous scalper prices on that figure. LOL.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:40 PM   #543
thepepperskull
Cobra Trooper

Still my favourite figure of the lot. A Chrome stormtrooper is cool. Plus there's two more episodes coming out, she still has a shot at some more screentime.
thepepperskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 09:02 PM   #544
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarwarsTF View Post
I just saw it again, and the flashback has him in it. I was going to get the phone out but didn't want to be that guy. Lol
I think people think that's Zuvio in the flashback, but it's probably a padawan with a similar hat...

Quote:
http://io9.gizmodo.com/33-questions-...-wa-1748953034

Where was Constable Zuvio?

Here’s a fun one. If you have shopped for Star Wars toys, you probably saw this creepy alien on shelves. He was even released as an official still from the movie. However, he’s not in the movie. Some people think he’s glimpsed in Rey’s flashback, but that’s not him. Apparently, he was on set as Rey and Finn are running through the market place on Jakku, but you can’t see him there either. Turns out, the action figure was simply made too early for the final cut.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 11:08 PM   #545
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepepperskull View Post
Is it just me or does this droid look like a fembot from the '80s Transformers movie/cartoon?
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 12:45 AM   #546
MULTIPLEX
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepepperskull View Post
Still my favourite figure of the lot. A Chrome stormtrooper is cool. Plus there's two more episodes coming out, she still has a shot at some more screentime.
Yup. Glad they focus and build the Kylo character up. We'll get plenty more of the other baddies in the next two. It was a great move to focus more on his story in the first installment cause now I'm sold on Kylo's credibility as an evil dude. Never did I think I'd buy one but I bought a Kylo mask. The character is just that cool to me after seeing the movie. But in the meantime had to get the Phasma mask too. My daughter keeps ordering me around. I'm like, I'm Kylo Ren girly, you can't order me around. Repeat twice. Jedi mind trick failed. Lightsaber up side my head. Lol

MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 09:59 AM   #547
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Yup. Glad they focus and build the Kylo character up. We'll get plenty more of the other baddies in the next two. It was a great move to focus more on his story in the first installment cause now I'm sold on Kylo's credibility as an evil dude. Never did I think I'd buy one but I bought a Kylo mask. The character is just that cool to me after seeing the movie. But in the meantime had to get the Phasma mask too. My daughter keeps ordering me around. I'm like, I'm Kylo Ren girly, you can't order me around. Repeat twice. Jedi mind trick failed. Lightsaber up side my head. Lol

LOL I picked up the Kylo black series bucket. The voice changer sucks but the helmet itself is good enough for display or costuming. It was onsale for $67 so I couldnt resist...I paid a lot more than that for my EFX EP.IV Stormtrooper bucket and it isnt leaps and bounds better quality by any means.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 10:30 AM   #548
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Quote:
I think people think that's Zuvio in the flashback, but it's probably a padawan with a similar hat...
HA! That should be called the "Snaggletooth Effect"

I'll never understand the way that toy companies choose which characters to produce and release. Sure we get a crazy looking alien from a screen on the editing room floor, but still no Dooko, no Grevious and no normal Leia?
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 05:00 PM   #549
MULTIPLEX
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post
LOL I picked up the Kylo black series bucket. The voice changer sucks but the helmet itself is good enough for display or costuming. It was onsale for $67 so I couldnt resist...I paid a lot more than that for my EFX EP.IV Stormtrooper bucket and it isnt leaps and bounds better quality by any means.
$67 on sale? Wow! Got the Disney Store version for $26.95 regular price. Awesome quality. The voice changer sucks too but they feel high end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
HA! That should be called the "Snaggletooth Effect"

I'll never understand the way that toy companies choose which characters to produce and release. Sure we get a crazy looking alien from a screen on the editing room floor, but still no Dooko, no Grevious and no normal Leia?
ANH Leia is coming.

Old 12-23-2015, 05:06 PM   #550
MULTIPLEX
Decepticon

Quote:
Flashback? More like flash-forwards. Future scenes yet to come. That person saw the future.