ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-10-2014, 11:31 AM   #91
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Legends 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegMan View Post
It's hard to tell if these will hit big retail because they don't have the 'movie' figures showing, which implies a tie-in and that in turn would mean we'd see these at WM and Target and TRU. I'm sure you'll find them at your LCS regardless.

I'm loving the way Storm looks, and Stryfe has been a looonng time coming. I'm always up for variants and new costumes, and Wolverine and Cyclops are that. As with the Red Skull from the Cap2 inf wave, Magneto's hips are a distraction from what should have been the best figure in this wave. Jubilee is cool, also welcome to my future collection.

Of course these are preliminary pics, and they didn't show any 'swap' figures, so in the next month or so we'll probably get some details. It's always awesome news to get some X-Men figures in the ML, actually any and all new ML's are great news for me!
If these do end up as LCS only, then there may not be any variants. Let's hope not though.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 03:49 PM   #92
cloud
Master of the Universe

I really hope Target will be carrying them. Seems like I have better chance finding toys with Target.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:41 PM   #93
PegMan
Non-stick coated

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
I really hope Target will be carrying them. Seems like I have better chance finding toys with Target.
No LCS in your area? If not PM me and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

If this series doesn't hit big retail, I can see some fans getting upset. It doesn't mean that they will be out of reach. I know that if they do hit retail ie. TRU etc, they will be hard to come by. If you guys out there are worried about it, PM me when we're nearing the time to preorder, and I'll see if I can get more than my usual from my LCS. Btw, I'm not necessarily looking for money, trades are more my style.

Love this stuff!!
PegMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:53 AM   #94
wedge1021
Mutant

I'm hoping Hasbro sticks to what they said they'd be doing from now on and doesn't put in any swap figures. I think the Spidey set was the last holdover of that distribution model. I like the way they did the Cap wave better - each case comes with all the variants. It makes it much nicer when ordering cases online. Which is what I'll be doing for these X-Men figures. I am so done with hunting for things at retail.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:58 AM   #95
wedge1021
Mutant

More info on the X-Men Legends is up here: http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?c...2&itemid=17526

Will be a TRU exclusive, so at least you can get it at retail. That is IF it comes to Canada. Looks like 5 figures total, plus the BAF Jubilee. Wolverine doesn't come with a BAF part, so no need to buy him thankfully. Who thinks he will be 4 per case? hahaha
Old 05-15-2014, 02:28 AM   #96
iammingy
Clonetrooper

Oh boy... "exclusive" means that they will fly off the shelves... Remember the Walmart Exclusive Avengers figures?
iammingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #97
Hantei
Master of the Universe

TRU exclusive, huh? That means there's a good chance these'll come up here right? They did bring in the All New X-Men boxset... I'm guessing expect to pay $26.99 each. I just hope there's at least x2 of each figure in case.

lol, looks like Storm is your best value for your money. She almost comes with a complete figure!
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:57 PM   #98
PegMan
Non-stick coated

If these do come to Canada, and I think they will, there will be pegs jammed with mask less Wolverine's! I'm not sold that TRU should be a sole support for a wave of ML, but I'll wait and see what happens in June...or whenever these things get up here. Hopefully online cases will be up for preorder soon. I haven't ordered online with TRU before, do they ship it to the store and charge less than to your home? This will be around $160 for 5 figures after tax and shipping.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:00 PM   #99
wedge1021
Mutant

SDCC 2014 Legends set is revealed:

http://marveltoynews.com/sdcc-2014-m...exclusive-set/

Good luck to everyone!
Old 05-24-2014, 12:42 PM   #100
PegMan
Non-stick coated

These look awesome, I hope I can get one or two sets from HTS after the con, but who knows as Hasbro doesn't announce that kind of thing.