ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-05-2010, 01:31 AM   #11
UltraPrimal
Super Friend
Re: Post your questions for the Hasbro MARVEL Q&A

Why is it that the new Spider-Man 3.75" line figures have so little articulation, and are just overall worse in design and quality, when compared to the Marvel Universe line or Iron Man 2 movie line figures? A lot of them don't have any leg movement. Even the so-called "super articulated" Spider-Man in that line is in fact less articulated than the Spider-Man figures in the Marvel Universe line. I just find it odd that the Spider-Man line is so inferior to previous Marvel 3.75" lines.

Last edited by UltraPrimal; 05-05-2010 at 12:51 PM.
UltraPrimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:42 AM   #12
pdaaat
Super Friend
pdaaat's Ebay Auctions

Will there be any Marvel cosmic figures (GOTG, Nova) coming?
pdaaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:28 PM   #13
Robimus
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
Why is it that the new Spider-Man 3.75" line figures have so little articulation, and are just overall worse in design and quality, when compared to the Marvel Universe line or Iron Man 2 movie line figures? A lot of them don't have any leg movement. Even the so-called "super articulated" Spider-Man in that line is in fact less articulated than the Spider-Man figures in the Marvel Universe line. I just find it odd that the Spider-Man line is so inferior to previous Marvel 3.75" lines.
I think this is a good question, at a glance. We just would want to make it a bit more politically correct is all

Something like:

Why is it that the new Spider-Man 3.75" line figures has so little articulation, and have been designed in a more simplistic manner than other Marvel action figure lines?

Their different style is very noticable when compared to the Iron Man 2 and Marvel Universe figures.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #14
UltraPrimal
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
I think this is a good question, at a glance. We just would want to make it a bit more politically correct is all

Something like:

Why is it that the new Spider-Man 3.75" line figures has so little articulation, and have been designed in a more simplistic manner than other Marvel action figure lines?

Their different style is very noticable when compared to the Iron Man 2 and Marvel Universe figures.
That's cool with me. I guess it's better than saying "Why do the Spider-Man toys suck, while the Iron Man and Marvel toy rock?"lol
Old 05-06-2010, 10:06 AM   #15
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Last call for this round.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #16
ironpupz
Red Shirt

How come we get the latest figures so late compared to the state. We haven't seen secret wars wave six or gigantic battles not to mention the new iron man waves like hulkbuster
ironpupz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:18 PM   #17
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
That's cool with me. I guess it's better than saying "Why do the Spider-Man toys suck, while the Iron Man and Marvel toy rock?"lol
I'm not trying to discourage you or anything but I've been reading Hasbro's Q&A for a while and I already knew what they are going to say:
" The Spiderman line and the Marvel Universe and Ironman2 line are handled by different teams and they each work independently."

They will answer u why it's different. It' just easier to rephrase the question to something like " compared to IM2 and MU, the Spidey line is weaker in the articulation and have a more simpler design. Can the articulation be improved?"
Hope that helps.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:53 AM   #18
UltraPrimal
Super Friend

However AFN want's to phrase it when they send it to Hasbro is cool with me.

It just baffles me how Spider-Man(former flagship of Marvel, before Iron Man kicked him in the web-shooter) is getting a line of figures inferior to any other 3.75" line that Hasbro produces. They're almost as bad as the DC figures of the same size. My Rhino is practically a statue, and his "attachable armor" keeps detaching by itself. Most of the sculpts themselves are great, love the details. They're just not pose-able. I love Spider-Man and he deserves better.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:21 PM   #19
ironhide_warmachine
Red Shirt
ironhide_warmachine's Ebay Auctions

is it possible to resupply canada walmarts (specifically ontario) with the 6" ironman figures (warmachine above all). i am sure most canadians didn't even get a wiff of the first 6" wave. or rerelease the same molds and distribute it according to the demands. how is it that hasbro doesn't know how to properly sell a good mold?
ironhide_warmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #20
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhide_warmachine View Post
is it possible to resupply canada walmarts (specifically ontario) with the 6" ironman figures (warmachine above all). i am sure most canadians didn't even get a wiff of the first 6" wave. or rerelease the same molds and distribute it according to the demands. how is it that hasbro doesn't know how to properly sell a good mold?
Hasbro sells what the retailer orders. Your frustration should be directed to Walmart to order more toys.

Tags
hasbro q&a