ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 06-14-2020, 09:03 PM   #561
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Bubble mailer is when it comes from their US warehouses I believe I read somewhere before.
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:15 PM   #562
MatrixPrime
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
Bubble mailer is when it comes from their US warehouses I believe I read somewhere before.
Consider yourself fortunate if you even get that! MMPR Yellow arrived with a shipping label slapped on it. No box/mailer/protection whatsoever. It was the preorder I had placed early, not the later rounds of restocks.
MatrixPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:35 PM   #563
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixPrime View Post
Consider yourself fortunate if you even get that! MMPR Yellow arrived with a shipping label slapped on it. No box/mailer/protection whatsoever. It was the preorder I had placed early, not the later rounds of restocks.
I am grateful to have it but it would be nice to have it in OK condition. That's why I like retail stores compared to online because I can pick and choose the best one. I have all the Lightning Collection thus far except the Green Psycho Ranger and the Putty 2 pack. Also Lord Drakkon is a Tough COOKIE to find and Amazon has cancelled him from me twice.
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 12:09 AM   #564
dbaso
Clonetrooper

I don't mind the bubble mailer - I just have a problem with the Canada Post person CRAMMING the item in the community mailbox. When it's a mailer, they ALWAYS cram it in there - never put it in the bigger box and leave a key for me to grab it. I swear I'm spending a good amount of time trying to get it out. So frustrating, but I'd be more frustrated if I kept my figures in boxes for sure.
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 11:49 AM   #565
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
I don't mind the bubble mailer - I just have a problem with the Canada Post person CRAMMING the item in the community mailbox. When it's a mailer, they ALWAYS cram it in there - never put it in the bigger box and leave a key for me to grab it. I swear I'm spending a good amount of time trying to get it out. So frustrating, but I'd be more frustrated if I kept my figures in boxes for sure.
I feel your pain. They do that with my stuff and sometimes they jam it so hard that it's a big mess!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 01:21 PM   #566
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion

Billy just arrived for me. Came in the bubble mailer. The box was not squished during it's travel, not that it matters for me since it's gone once I get home. haha
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 05:04 PM   #567
Zathereth
Super Friend

Well amazon.com is finally shipping my Drakkon, for some reason they separately shipped Blue and slayer.

Sucks that I had to use amazon.com instead of .ca but whatever. Glad I got the figures at least.

Only OG Black, armored red to go! ....and maybe a regular green ranger.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 07:05 PM   #568
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathereth View Post
Well amazon.com is finally shipping my Drakkon, for some reason they separately shipped Blue and slayer.

Sucks that I had to use amazon.com instead of .ca but whatever. Glad I got the figures at least.

Only OG Black, armored red to go! ....and maybe a regular green ranger.
The Green Ranger and Putty 2 pack is on clearance at TRU for $39.98 both online and in store.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 11:08 PM   #569
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Funny how on Time Force Red they messed up on the insignia on his chest (the top part of the arrow is too thin), but on the product shot on the back of the box, the insignia is correct. C'mon Hasbro!

That being said, I love this figure. It's amazing. Probably one of the best, if not the best, Lightning Collection figure to date (I'm a bit biased here since Time Force Red/ Wes is one of my favorite red rangers).

Last edited by ssjgoku22; 06-16-2020 at 12:54 AM.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 03:39 AM   #570
Zathereth
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
The Green Ranger and Putty 2 pack is on clearance at TRU for $39.98 both online and in store.
Thanks for the heads up but, I already have that one. I meant a non-fighting spirit version of the green ranger.

Maybe I'll mod my green ranger in the future if Hasbro takes too long.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote