ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Mattel Toy Discussion

Old 02-23-2018, 08:32 AM   #51
Wintermute
Master of the Universe
Re: Mattel DC Comics Multiverse 6"

Yeah I didn't know EB carried them either. And you're very welcome, sir!
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 05:08 PM   #52
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

The Platinum Injustice 2 wave of Bats/Supes are at WM as per the front page news item.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 12:58 PM   #53
Wintermute
Master of the Universe

https://www.amazon.ca/DC-Comics-Mult...5%3A5690392011

Not sure what figures these are yet on amazon.ca.

Perhaps Aquaman since there's a blurb which says: "Highly detailed 6" key DC action figure from the new movie".
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:49 PM   #54
MichaelScarn6969
Agent of Shield

Anyone know when the Multiverse Aquaman movie figures are supposed to officially release? I see people finding them in Walmart’s in the states and I’m getting antsy. Also, I see some people are finding the Multiverse Harley and Spoiler figures in Walmarts down there too. Really want that Spoiler figure.

Can’t seem to find any sites, specifically Canadian ones, taking pre-orders for any of these new Multiverse figures.

Edit: Northmen has the Lex Luthor Superman wave for pre-order but that’s all I’ve found.

Last edited by MichaelScarn6969; 09-24-2018 at 11:52 PM.
MichaelScarn6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 12:58 AM   #55
The Rock
Cobra Trooper

Just ordered a set off amazon.com as they put their pre-orders up with today as a street date. ($ 19.99 each....with shipping & import fees...came to $ 105 USD total for the set) I checked this month's Previews (for Local Comic Shops) and they had no listings for any DC Multiverse products; however, keep your fingers crossed for Wally-Mart in Canada. The DC shelves are looking quite barren so it could be time for the new Aquaman figures !
The Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 11:10 AM   #56
fjjr
Super Friend

Northmen Collectibles have pre-orders open for singles of the Multiverse Aquaman movie Mera, Black Manta, and Aquaman. Guess they sold out of pre-orders for the full wave and singles of Orm.

I pre-ordered the Lex Luthor wave. Wish the price was a little lower, but given what happened with the availability of the Clayface wave I went ahead. I'll probably wait and see if I can get the Aquaman wave on sale later on this year.
fjjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 12:08 PM   #57
MichaelScarn6969
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjjr View Post
Northmen Collectibles have pre-orders open for singles of the Multiverse Aquaman movie Mera, Black Manta, and Aquaman. Guess they sold out of pre-orders for the full wave and singles of Orm.

I pre-ordered the Lex Luthor wave. Wish the price was a little lower, but given what happened with the availability of the Clayface wave I went ahead. I'll probably wait and see if I can get the Aquaman wave on sale later on this year.
Yeah I ordered the Lex Luthor wave from them too. It's the only Canadian site that I could find that had them. I've never ordered from them before, but I see people talk about them all the time.
Old 10-19-2018, 06:08 PM   #58
fjjr
Super Friend

Northmen Collectibles has the Lobo wave up for pre-order for $114.99. They also have the full Aquaman Multiverse wave. I had not ordered anything from Northmen before putting in my pre-order for the Lex Luthor wave (along with some Star Wars 3.75" figures). Hopefully they will be able to come through with the Multiverse figures. They sent me a message regarding the Star Wars figures and charged my credit card, so I should be getting those by the end of the month.

It looks like the Lex Luthor wave is sold out of pre-orders. If anyone here has any interest in the Lobo wave, you should probably pre-order it now. Definitely cheaper than buying them from the US and I'm guessing this wave is going to be popular.

Last edited by fjjr; 10-19-2018 at 06:12 PM.
fjjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:59 PM   #59
MichaelScarn6969
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjjr View Post
Northmen Collectibles has the Lobo wave up for pre-order for $114.99. They also have the full Aquaman Multiverse wave. I had not ordered anything from Northmen before putting in my pre-order for the Lex Luthor wave (along with some Star Wars 3.75" figures). Hopefully they will be able to come through with the Multiverse figures. They sent me a message regarding the Star Wars figures and charged my credit card, so I should be getting those by the end of the month.

It looks like the Lex Luthor wave is sold out of pre-orders. If anyone here has any interest in the Lobo wave, you should probably pre-order it now. Definitely cheaper than buying them from the US and I'm guessing this wave is going to be popular.
Thanks! Got my pre-order for the Lobo wave in. I pre-ordered the lex wave back in July so I'm getting pretty anxious for it. That was my first time pre-ordering with them.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:34 PM   #60
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

No sign of Aquaman 6-inch stuff anywhere. One month to release day. TRU has the small Aquaman with giant shark. Or the 12-inch posable figures.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote