ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 06-15-2019, 09:11 AM   #11
Napseeker
Dark Knight
Re: Marvel Legends Hulk Wave Released in Canada

I wonder if this could be the SKU: 379730

I purchased 2 X-Men figures over a month ago (Blink and Skullbuster) from my TRU, but the barcode wasn't scanning so they found this 379730 one in their database to use for my receipt (it is labelled as "Avengers"). But it doesn't seem to correspond to any of my previous Avengers purchases (nor the Capt Marvel wave).

I think they may have screwed me over cuz I was going to return these figures yesterday at another TRU since I was closer to it and the cashier said 379730 doesn't show up! WTF? One possible reason could be that it's for a wave that hasn't been made official like this Hulk wave.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:07 PM   #12
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
I wonder if this could be the SKU: 379730

I purchased 2 X-Men figures over a month ago (Blink and Skullbuster) from my TRU, but the barcode wasn't scanning so they found this 379730 one in their database to use for my receipt (it is labelled as "Avengers"). But it doesn't seem to correspond to any of my previous Avengers purchases (nor the Capt Marvel wave).

I think they may have screwed me over cuz I was going to return these figures yesterday at another TRU since I was closer to it and the cashier said 379730 doesn't show up! WTF? One possible reason could be that it's for a wave that hasn't been made official like this Hulk wave.
There’s a good example why letting them override it with another SKN can cause issues in the future. Along with what was already mentioned, breaking street date.
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:34 PM   #13
Primetyme
Cobra Trooper

It's probably the generic Avengers Legends SKU which is :

It's likely that one but we'll have to see.
Primetyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:19 PM   #14
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
There’s a good example why letting them override it with another SKN can cause issues in the future. Along with what was already mentioned, breaking street date.
Agreed, I was in a rush and it already took forever to just buy those X-Men figures since they weren't appearing on their system so at the time I didn't think about that. Now I'll have to go back to the original store and waste even more time arguing that this was their fault, not mine, and that I'm not trying to scam them or something.

TIP: if your cashier wants to use another SKN to ring up your order, have the manager write down "X-Men" or whatever the real figure is, so that you don't get dirty looks later if you have to return it or do a LPG.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 01:42 PM   #15
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

I found this wave at Walmart a few days ago.
Mitchbb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hulk, legends, loki, mavel, shuri