ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 01-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #21
adriantripod
Cobra Trooper
Re: Super Power Collectibles contact

All my dealings with him were very pleasant. Great service, and when he announced he was closing up I got a refund on my order pretty much immediately. Shame. Who's left to go to in Canada for figures?
adriantripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:19 AM   #22
Peeuhls
Red Shirt

Hey guys, I'm in the same boat. $113 for Team Fortress 2 figures. It was the second time I ordered things from him. He seemed like a nice bloke, even wrote 'thanks' on my receipt.

I actually found this thread through Google; I'm relieved I did. I waited until today to fill out something for Paypal to at least give him some more time past January. I'm over the buyer-protection limit but I'm hoping I at least get told if I'll actually be getting my money back.

Has anyone heard anything from him yet?

Last edited by Peeuhls; 02-03-2014 at 06:42 AM.
Peeuhls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:25 PM   #23
ambasah
Cobra Trooper

I have sent him a message to try and figure out what is going on. I will report back as soon as I hear something.

You can also follow this thread:

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...bles-(/page135
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:47 AM   #24
MichaelTatlock
Red Shirt

Still waiting on a response or refund. I see everyone else is as well. Damn shame.
MichaelTatlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:33 AM   #25
SuperPowerCollectbls
Cobra Trooper

To all of you,

First let me start by apologizing for the lack of communication on my part and for not getting all the refunds out as of yet. I am terribly sorry and the last thing I wanted was to ruin my name. I am an honest hard working guy who is not out to scam anyone.

I am not one to ever share my personal life online to strangers but I feel this situation is exigent and you all deserve an explanation. You were all truly great customers and made SPC what it was! I never intended to close SPC, ever!

Sometime back in late September my wife decided to divorce me. This came as an absolute shock to me, it was literally out of the blue! Once i found this out my life changed rapidly, I immediately had to change everything about my routine and my life in general. I had to leave my house by the beginning of October, since I did not have enough time to find a place of my own, I ended up sleeping on several friends couches for the last few months. I tried my best to still issues all the refunds I could to my customers but when November came around I still did not have a place to live and was moving from one friends house to another. By this point I no longer had a place to live, I had to close SPC, I had no other choice! Believe it or not I spent the holidays living in a disgusting homeless shelter, it was the worst experience of my life!

I did not have any internet access for the last few months and hence why I could not communicate with all of you. Financially speaking I'm a mess right now. I do have a full time job but after paying my rent, groceries etc the rest of it goes to divorce lawyers so I can try and keep my house still! Having said that, I am taking all the overtime shifts I can and will start to once again issue some refunds to all of you. I may not be able to refund you 100% all at once but will try to give you at least a partial refund.

I know I have already asked all of you for more time in the past but all I can do is once again ask for more time, I really don't have a choice right now. It will take me some time to refund all my remaining customers 100% of their money. I cannot provide an estimate of when all these refunds will be complete. You will now get more communication as now I at least have internet again.

I know and understand if some of you will continue to be upset with me, I get it! I would want my money quickly as well if I was the customer. I know what's it's like to be in your shoes but I also thank you for being patient with me.

I'm truly sorry for the hassle I have caused all of you!
Marcio
SuperPowerCollectbls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #26
MichaelTatlock
Red Shirt

Marcio, I am truly sorry to hear about your situation. It sucks big time and I wish the best for you. I hope everything works out in the end and I truly believe it will.

By the way, this is for the other people, Marcio emailed me today and refunded me part of my order. He is definitely good on his word, even if his life is turned around right now.
MichaelTatlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:17 PM   #27
Peeuhls
Red Shirt

Thank you so much, Marcio. I was mostly concerned about whether I'd actually get money back at all. Hell, I can wait.

Thanks for working your hardest to give us our cash back. Best of luck to you with your life, my friend. I hope it all goes well for you.
Peeuhls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:57 PM   #28
SuperPowerCollectbls
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelTatlock View Post
Marcio, I am truly sorry to hear about your situation. It sucks big time and I wish the best for you. I hope everything works out in the end and I truly believe it will.

By the way, this is for the other people, Marcio emailed me today and refunded me part of my order. He is definitely good on his word, even if his life is turned around right now.
thanks buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeuhls View Post
Thank you so much, Marcio. I was mostly concerned about whether I'd actually get money back at all. Hell, I can wait.

Thanks for working your hardest to give us our cash back. Best of luck to you with your life, my friend. I hope it all goes well for you.
thanks for understanding
Old 02-07-2014, 10:38 AM   #29
FreedomGundam
Red Shirt

Thanks for coming in and giving us an update, Marcio. I'm sorry to hear about it all, you do have my sympathies.

I have no issues waiting longer to get my refund as well; until then, do your best to get everything in your life back in order.

I wish you all the best in the meantime!
FreedomGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #30
SuperPowerCollectbls
Cobra Trooper

thanks very much for your patience and understanding! means more to me than you know!

[/I]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
Thanks for coming in and giving us an update, Marcio. I'm sorry to hear about it all, you do have my sympathies.

I have no issues waiting longer to get my refund as well; until then, do your best to get everything in your life back in order.

I wish you all the best in the meantime!