ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 08-23-2022, 04:48 PM   #691
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Welcome! To be honest, Mcfarlane's DC Multiverse line has been the easiest among the more collector oriented toy lines.
There are quite a few store exclusives that are hard to find in the US because of their weird distribution and it's easy to find in Canada because it's Gamestop or Toys R Us exclusive which means they will get stock unlike Wal Mart or Target in the States where it really varies between stores.
We don't get all exclusives. The Glow in the dark Batman Beyond was an Entertainment Earth exclusive in the US and no canadian retailer ever picked it up, so it was never sold in canada.

A question for you all, the new page punchers line is 6 inch for all larger figures?
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 06:16 PM   #692
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
We don't get all exclusives. The Glow in the dark Batman Beyond was an Entertainment Earth exclusive in the US and no canadian retailer ever picked it up, so it was never sold in canada.

A question for you all, the new page punchers line is 6 inch for all larger figures?
Yes, the larger DC Direct Page Puncher figures are definitely the same as DC Multiverse figures in terms of height and articulation.

I bought the John Constantine from the first wave and it fits in perfectly with the DC Multiverse ones I own.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 06:26 PM   #693
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:

The glow in the dark Batman Beyond is available in Canada. It is an Entertainment Earth exclusive. It's available in stores that wants to place an order. So most of the online stores will have him. EE exclusives are not hard to find. Usually stores that are not big chains will already have an EE account.

Page punchers line should be 3" and 7". I don't have the 7" figures yet but DC Direct and Mcfarlane toys are more leaning towards the 7" size. Except when DCC did the Icons line which was another weird thing.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 07:48 PM   #694
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
The glow in the dark Batman Beyond is available in Canada. It is an Entertainment Earth exclusive. It's available in stores that wants to place an order. So most of the online stores will have him. EE exclusives are not hard to find. Usually stores that are not big chains will already have an EE account.

Page punchers line should be 3" and 7". I don't have the 7" figures yet but DC Direct and Mcfarlane toys are more leaning towards the 7" size. Except when DCC did the Icons line which was another weird thing.
In which store can one find the glow in the dark Batman Beyond in Canada?
Old 08-23-2022, 07:49 PM   #695
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eko123 View Post
Yes, the larger DC Direct Page Puncher figures are definitely the same as DC Multiverse figures in terms of height and articulation.

I bought the John Constantine from the first wave and it fits in perfectly with the DC Multiverse ones I own.
Ok, so why is it written 6" in your post about Flash and Captain Cold? That's the bit that confused me.
Old 08-24-2022, 04:01 AM   #696
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
Ok, so why is it written 6" in your post about Flash and Captain Cold? That's the bit that confused me.
Oh sorry, my mistake! I meant 7". I've edited my original post to reflect the proper size.

6" is Marvel Legends size. But yes, the Page Punchers are basically the same as the DC Multiverse figures.

I believe a Gold Label Captain Cold variant was mentioned too, and I have a sneaking feeling that may be a classic costume version.

There's also going to be a Gorilla Grodd mega figure as well. All of these will be under DC Direct rather than DC Multiverse.

Last edited by Eko123; 08-24-2022 at 04:13 AM.
Old 08-24-2022, 04:13 AM   #697
Eko123
Body without Organs

Official pics of Batman, Catwoman and Penguin from the upcoming Arkham City Solomon Grundy wave.

They haven't released a full pic of Ra's Al Ghul yet but obviously that figure will come with the arms.
Old 08-25-2022, 03:15 PM   #698
Eko123
Body without Organs

Official pics of the Ra's Al Ghul and Solomon Grundy build-a-figure from the Arkham City video game wave.

As well, here are pics of the upcoming 7" DC Page Punchers Batman and Green Arrow figures from the Injustice 2 video game wave, each of which will come with a comic book.
Old 08-26-2022, 02:10 PM   #699
Eko123
Body without Organs

Leaked pics of the upcoming Gold Label versions of movie Black Adam (with throne) and Tim Drake Robin, with the latter being hinted on toynewsi.com at possibly being an Amazon exclusive.

Also, an official pic of the upcoming 1966 Batman Alfred as Batman variant, which will be a New York Comic Con exclusive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Black-Adam-Throne-02__scaled_600.jpg (75.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Black-Adam-Throne-01__scaled_600.jpg (69.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Red-Robin-01__scaled_600.jpg (70.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Red-Robin-02__scaled_600.jpg (63.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Alfred-Batman-03__scaled_600.jpg (35.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 08-26-2022, 02:42 PM   #700
cloud
Master of the Universe

It sounds like there's just two NYCC exclusives this year base on the Batman TV show.

There is the Alfred dressed up as Batman
And a lunch box 4 pack Batman, Robin (both with white eyes) and Joker and Penguin.

Pretty good exclusive choices
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote