ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-15-2022, 04:20 AM   #2511
aliasyvr
Super Friend
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by springwolf84 View Post
Looks like the price of these will be $174.99. I'm sure they'll go on sale at some point so I'll be waiting.
aliasyvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 04:35 PM   #2512
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

I swear someone in the universe wants me to complete the IS team. After I bought yellow at release I told myself I wasn't going to finish the team cause of Andros being in a 2-pack, but then last year I got IS black on deep clearance I couldn't pass up, and then I walk into my local GS earlier today and see one lone IS Pink sitting on the shelf staring me in the face. I kept telling myself "no, no. You're done with IS." Next thing I know I'm taking it home. I just couldn't pass up for $18 with edge lol. I guess Im finishing the team after all. Now if only Andros and TJ would go on deep clearance.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 11:03 PM   #2513
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Got a replacement for my broken and missing pieces ZAP Dragonzord from GameStop. Went into a store and they just did an exchange, even though it was last the 30 days.

Also went and bought a pink ninjetti to replace my one with a hip joint that was put together too aggressively. Realized when I got home one of the heads had o eyes painted on.

https://imgur.com/a/bQQ60Tf
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 11:10 PM   #2514
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Lol she has no eyes. By the way guys. Apparently there been sightings of Lost Galaxy Green having an MMPR boot for the left or right sides instead of the proper LG boots.
Old 12-19-2022, 11:11 PM   #2515
idcrisis
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
Got a replacement for my broken and missing pieces ZAP Dragonzord from GameStop. Went into a store and they just did an exchange, even though it was last the 30 days.

Also went and bought a pink ninjetti to replace my one with a hip joint that was put together too aggressively. Realized when I got home one of the heads had o eyes painted on.

What was missing from the Dragonzord? I haven't opened mine, but kinda feel like I should now.
idcrisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 05:58 PM   #2516
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post

My first Ninjetti Pink Kimberly had two left feet. After replacing it, realized it was a blessing in disguise as I realized that one had her hair on the unmasked head glued on wrong too. The quality on these actually suck. I didn't realize my Red Ninjetti Ranger had two right fists.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 06:01 PM   #2517
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

I like the Street Fighter x Power Rangers figures. I just hate how expensive they are and that they didn't bother giving us an unmasked head at least, given the crazy price.

I broke down and got the Chun Li one. I put the Playmates head on her.

Unfortunately, Playmates forgot to paint her sideburns so I did it for them. The mold already had the lines on there to show where the hair should have been painted.

Old 12-20-2022, 06:37 PM   #2518
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

If I did get the Jada ones, I doubt I'd mod them though. I had to do quite a lot of mods to the head to get it to fit the Hasbro body.

I plan to put my Playmates Ryu head on the Hasbro one too when I get the Power Rangers Ryu. However, because Ken's has bare arms, I doubt I will do that with him as it's almost impossible that the Playmates one and Hasbro one will have matching skin tone.

Last edited by nighthawk; 12-20-2022 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-20-2022, 06:59 PM   #2519
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Damn it! Now I gotta order those playmates sets!
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 11:49 PM   #2520
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Chun Li looks bored